HD Rear Suspension Links w/ Rebuildable Johnny Joints - Rugged Rocks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how'r we on orders? If its 5/6 when I check tomorrow I'll buy a set of lowers when I wake up tomorrow (11ish am) so this thing can get rolling. otherwise april will make a perfect belated B-day present for me!

• 2 weeks later...
since we just had a member asking about aftermarket options for links, i thought i'd bump this again

I will be in for a pair of uppers and a pair of lowers whenever California decides to give me my tax return. I hate living in a broke State.

Hurray!! tax return is here! Bout Friggin time!!!

Mark

Edited by msavides

hopefully you meet your pre-order minimum, steve. i really want to see this happen... because the money i saved up for the upper/lower links is now going towards a rear locker!

from the looks of it, though, this will happen and i'll be able to order these in the near future. :)

hopefully you meet your pre-order minimum, steve. i really want to see this happen... because the money i saved up for the upper/lower links is now going towards a rear locker!

from the looks of it, though, this will happen and i'll be able to order these in the near future. :)

But we're only weeks away! :stickwack: ha

no worries though. We'll see how the pre-orders go now that we've given it some time and it wasn't a surprise for everyone.

1 more day. :beer:

CA actaully gave me my tax return (no more IOU) so a set of lower links should be no Problem!

I'll have my order in on the 15th (payday)

Edited by MY1PATH

The pre-ordering window is now open! The clock is ticking, we need atleast 6 pairs of links pre-ordered within the next 2 weeks (by april 22nd) to make this happen.

if the required pre-order minimum is not met by april 22nd, then all pre-orders will be refunded. otherwise we'll have the links made and shipped.

Please feel free to e-mail me or call me with any questions you may have.