Sign in to follow this  
beachbum101

Possible bull bars

I've been looking for a ARB style bull bar for my 91 model wd21, and I just cannot seem to find any for sale. Are there any other cars with similar mounting points that could fit on mine? Thanks heaps, I am desperate as I do a lot of country/bush driving and I'm worried I'll hit a roo

I deleted your other thread, no need for two topics about the same thing with or without the same title, one is enough.

AFAIK ARB stopped making their bull bar for the WD21, but not the D21 which is slightly higher body wise (3-4cm), but otherwise the mounting points are the same (or close enough) so it would be minimal modification to make it fit.

B

Cheers guys, I was stuck up a creek without a paddle on this one. I'll keep you updated on what I find

AFAIK ARB stopped making their bull bar for the WD21, but not the D21 which is slightly higher body wise (3-4cm), but otherwise the mounting points are the same (or close enough) so it would be minimal modification to make it fit.

B

Just wanted to say that this information is correct to my knowledge as well