Helloooooooo California!

Slick

hehe pot isn't legal here, but people act like it is around here 'cause technically, law enforcement can't arrest you for smoking marijuana or if you have a blunt/joint in your posession. i think you have to have an ounce or more before they can really do something serious. but in any case, if caught, they do take your information and it goes on your record. but if you're outside san francisco's borders, it's a totally different ball game.

slick: i'm going up there later today for the weekend, but i don't think we'll be wheeling, the cousins and friends are throwing an early thanksgiving dinner/party. but it IS possible since my cousin is bringing his pathy, and my other cous has his 4runner...TEMPTING. but regardless, some of us MUST plan something during this rainy season =)

Edited by QuismO

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slick: i'm going up there later today for the weekend, but i don't think we'll be wheeling, the cousins and friends are throwing an early thanksgiving dinner/party. but it IS possible since my cousin is bringing his pathy, and my other cous has his 4runner...TEMPTING. but regardless, some of us MUST plan something during this rainy season =)

-bounce- cool! yeah. no wheelin fer me yet. mini me has her cv's goin out and dead t bars and no front diff.. HOWEVER!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!!!!!! -bounce- -bounce- king caca will be on the road and registered this coming Tuesday sly and after waiting 9 weeks to reg him.. it's OOOOOOOOOOON like donkey cong.

dave's bro and best friend went wheelin at frank raines yesterday. they had a good time.......while i was at WORK :(:(:(:angry: i am going to start taking my sundays off again starting next week. B) so stay tuned..... and get ready! -bounce-

-bounce- cool! yeah. no wheelin fer me yet. mini me has her cv's goin out and dead t bars and no front diff.. HOWEVER!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!!!!!! -bounce- -bounce- king caca will be on the road and registered this coming Tuesday sly and after waiting 9 weeks to reg him.. it's OOOOOOOOOOON like donkey cong.

dave's bro and best friend went wheelin at frank raines yesterday. they had a good time.......while i was at WORK :(:(:(:angry: i am going to start taking my sundays off again starting next week. B) so stay tuned..... and get ready! -bounce-

congrats on getting the plates! i bet you were excited =P i think i got a slight cold while staying in ripon and tracy...it's FREEZING out there!!! i definitely want to give my stock pathy a shot at the "bunny trails" of frank raines...let me know when!

congrats on getting the plates! i bet you were excited =P i think i got a slight cold while staying in ripon and tracy...it's FREEZING out there!!! i definitely want to give my stock pathy a shot at the "bunny trails" of frank raines...let me know when!

sorr to hear yer not feelin too swift. I will let you know when the big guy is primed n ready.. bit of work to do first fer sure. Hoping within the next couple of weeks. maybe a pre x-mas run and post turkey day sly

Well I am in the central Valley also and lookin for a Nissan wheelin buddy.  Where about in the valley are you?

i'm not from the valley, but i do visit folks out there quite frequently, primarily sac, stockton, tracy, and ripon areas. i forgot where slick's from, manteca?

EDIT:

and BTW, welcome 88_pathy!!! :beer: -bounce-

Edited by QuismO

Well I am in the central Valley also and lookin for a Nissan wheelin buddy. Where about in the valley are you?

:o WOOOOOOOOOOT -bounce- a buddy a buddy!!!!!!! -bounce- -bounce- yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! coooooooooooooool~!! i am so lonely out here with just my 2 pathys and wheelin with the big chebbys! (bf and his bro)

i am in lathrop/manteca where are you?

WAVEY and welcome! :beer:

In Fresno. It is perfect around here to make quick run or 3 day runs and I love it. You are a little north of me though but not that far. Oh and thanks for the welcome.

i work in modesto and our head office is in fresno (i work for u haul)... so i sometimes head down there. :)

have you ever wheeled frank raines park in patterson? (near me on I-5) some locals call it del porto canyon. that's where i go........ hollister if i'm feelin it (long drive) and carnegie if FR is closed for any reason. -bounce- :beer:

No I have't made the travel yet but it may be a change in pace. I stay on trails like Coyote lake, Red lake, swamp lake and Bald Mountain. Soon I will go for Dusy Ershim or the Con. It is almost ready to hit the big stuff. I need an open diff before I am happy. Stupid LSD... I want a locker. Hopefully we can meet up for a run.

Hey isnt Pot Legal there????

Technically, yes if you have a Club card. www.norml.org for more info.

Long story short, it's legal at state level but illegal at federal level. Every once in a while, the feds move in and take all the weed, but the stores always recover.

There are hundreds of marijuana stores throughout CA but you need a club card to purchase any (card is roughly $140)

The San Diego ones are currently closed due to the DEA and SD district attorney (thats what they think :) ) but the rest throughout CA are all open. There are some REALLY good ones in Los Angeles (temple420 on Hollywood Blvd), good ones in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and much, much more.

Here is a good list of most of the marijuana stores in California

http://www.canorml.org/prop/cbclist.html

I love CA!!!

Chula Vista??? Lets go mud running sometime! ! I am in San Diego.

Edited by FUELER

One of my coworkers has a card, but I think it just expired or something. Also the doctor I used to file for would give out medical marijuana recomendation forms (I'd snicker everytime I had to file one of those.)

And w00t another central cali member! Welcome from Santa Cruz! WAVEY

ok andrew. it's on like donkey kong bro...... king caca is mobile and i am more than ready to wheel the sucker. frank raines, sunday the 26th. 11am. :contract:

Hey Cannonball....you ever go wheelin at lake moreno? It's called Corral Canyon....off the 8East past Alpine....I think it's closed right now due to a fire, but they'll re-open it soon. Great place to go in the winter.

I'm driving a completely stock 2006 SE 4x4 i'm not sure im ready to get any scratches on it yet. though i am interested in coming along. never been wheelin before. always wanted to though.

ok andrew. it's on like donkey kong bro...... king caca is mobile and i am more than ready to wheel the sucker. frank raines, sunday the 26th. 11am. :contract:

Unfortunatly I work Sundays...

BUT, I'v only got like two weeks of class left! Then it's winter break! :D

My friend and I were thinking about going to Death Valley and running some trails down there over break.

if you drove king caca........ you'd know that he's not exacly a "long road trip" kinda truck.. not til i do more work to him anyhoo.... FR is down the road for me.... sly

i can't go now anyway cuz muh bosses dad passed away thanksgiving night so i am large and in charge.... which means good luck havin a day off. :huh:

Edited by Slick

im in the east bay(oakley), are there any trails here?

oakley...... well. lemme see... there's a OHV park in sac (east sac) that's sposed to be good, there's carnegie that has a small 4x4 spot, with a frame twister and a huge mud puddle, there's frank raines where i go in patterson, there's the rubicon, hollister hills and a couple other sly you should REALLY come here n go with us sunday the 10th.. gunna be "the reindeer run" -bounce- (i will be sporting a rather large reindeer attached to the front of my pathy) :D

i just found this site. at the bottom of the page you can enter your zip code and the "mile radius" you want to search sly

http://www.ohv-parks.com/scripts/three.asp...CFSJnYwod9wlx1w

http://www.ohv-parks.com/scripts/search.asp?type=OHV

^^ within 100 miles of me

Edited by Slick

thanks for the info i was looking for something closer(ie 20 miles) but i may join u on the 10th, it doesnt seem theres anyone else going? i didnt see a sighup sheet.

thanks for the info i was looking for something closer(ie 20 miles) but i may join u on the 10th, it doesnt seem theres anyone else going? i didnt see a sighup sheet.

i do have it posted in the trail runs section, but andrew always flakes, haven't heard back from quizmo and haven't seen RIKK in ages. so besides me, my bf's bro in his chebby and you.. it be a small group :sniff:

~~>> http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11930

Edited by Slick

• 1 month later...
heya everyone! im up in davis (during school)... and in lafayette during summer.. woo

WAVEY my bro AND his wife went to UCD! and apparently my bf likes to have ear ops at UCD :blink: lol.

i used to fish with my bro @ lafayette res.

i am located near stockton in lathrop :D you should come wheelin once ig et my big guy fixed n ready to go again -bounce-

oh wow.. small world :P.. i would love to go offroading with you guys.. i gotta fix my pathys problems too : /.. inner CV boots just blew (yeah both of them ><) while i was on my way home to change the transmission fluid :| but when its fixed!! im up for anything involving my pathfinder off the road

oh wow.. small world :P.. i would love to go offroading with you guys.. i gotta fix my pathys problems too : /.. inner CV boots just blew (yeah both of them ><) while i was on my way home to change the transmission fluid :| but when its fixed!! im up for anything involving my pathfinder off the road

:clap: that's what i like to hear. well, i got hurdle #1 over, he passed smog.

now it's time to file taxes, fix TRE's, CL and get some tires and do the entire exhaust.... ahhhh...... a woman's work is never done *sighs* but it gives me such pleasure when i'm done........ WHEN... being the operative word here :blink: