Kenneth Lay

navygz19

The almighty Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron and ridiculously/insanely/outrageously rich suddenly DIES 2 days ago of a "massive" heart attack. Or did he pay a coroner eleventycojillion dollars to fake his death?

I think he's sitting in a lounger somewhere south of the border drinking a

something-"rita" infuzed drink laughing hysterically and resting his "overworked" heart :D

Hey, anything's possble, if you have the cash for it :aok:

I heard he died in his 8-million dollar mansion. That sucks he should have died in prison while getting penetrated by "Big Bubba and his Alabama Black Snake" He was only 64 and had a massive coronary?? Sounds fishy, either he is living it up somewhere with 2-pac and Biggie or he took the easy way out. They say the autopsy report may be kept secret.....now why do you suppose they would do that?

They say the autopsy report may be kept secret.....now why do you suppose they would do that?

Exactamundo ;)

What's that old saying? Oh yeah if it smells like ish, then chances are it IS ish :D

It's not that uncommon to have massive heart failure at ages much younger than 64.

Many years ago, a good friend of my dads had a massive heart attack while watching a football game, at age 32.

Well then I guess he just lucked out. ;) considering he was looking at 25+ years in prison. I think he took a heart-stopper pill. myself. oh and navy...It sure smells like sh!t in here.

And don't forget Santa

Sorry I haven't kept up w/ this thread, had to drive to CT for the weekend to go to a funeral...too much driving in too little time!