A sad day for the U.S Serviceman

fordsho90

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I have stone-age dial up and it's taking a reeeeeeeeeeeeeal long time to load. What was it about?? :D

Musta been a video... :angry:

Can you cut and paste the lyrics?

Edited by navygz19

:confused: Seemed like a dead link. Then again, dial-up is the end of internet enjoyment!

From what I gather of it it was a song a bunch of Marines over there made? It probably made a mockery of the whole situation? I read a few of the comments from the first link, and some from the second...interesting.

But sadly, no, that wasn't the song I was imagining :D

Edited by navygz19

if you want oil you buy it or drill for it, you don't try to steal it.. unless you make it a habit to drive off from filling stations. :unsure:

Wow! We've been stealing oil just to raise the price?

If you'll read more than just leftist papers and blogs you'd realize that right now the NEW DIPLOMATIC Iraqi government has just started bartering THEIR oil to the allies for extended training of their military!

So Saddam does not need to be punished for the slaughtering of innocent people?

Funny, all the other resource poor dictators we ignore who slaughter people... It's a long list folks !

I mourn the loss of our people and theirs.

Anyone who can stand and shout "Rah, rah, my team !!" on this one isn't paying attention to the big picture. It just doesn't add up...

Don't bark at me, try opening your mind and looking beyond what you have been willingly force fed. Sheesh people, quit believing what you wish to and form educated free opinions !!

B

Man MZ, your as bad as the Christians at the Graveyards :aok:

It's one thing to have an opinion and voice it, it's another to know when to do it and when you make yourself look like an ass doing it.

Take a moment of silence for them, no matter your views on why. :asleep:

Man MZ, your as bad as the Christians at the Graveyards :aok:

It's one thing to have an opinion and voice it, it's another to know when to do it and when you make yourself look like an ass doing it.

Take a moment of silence for them, no matter your views on why. :asleep:

lol and amen!

2002 statistics (numbers are higher today but I couldn't find them on the net)

Murders per 1,000 population:

New Orleans--------53.1

Washington, DC---45.8

Detroit--------------42.0

New York City-------7.5

Seattle---------------4.5

U.S. troops, all causes:

Iraq------------------4.7

just get tired of people whining "oooh soooo many people are getting killed in Iraq... yadda yadda"

My answer is.. Yes, it is tragic that there are deaths that occur during war but the number of deaths is no greater than any of your major metro areas and most of those deaths are of people who do NOT choose to have hazardous jobs like those in the military. If you want to whine about unjust killings, whine about the little kids that get gunned down while outside their houses playing just because some junkie or gang-banger decided to open fire on the neighborhood.

^^^ not sure what that proves besides the we are murderous lot.

and we are... and so are they... and so will I be if I get any more crap thrown at me here at work. I'M GONNA GO FREAKIN POSTAL IN THIS PLACE!!!!!

My answer is.. Yes, it is tragic that there are deaths that occur during war but the number of deaths is no greater than any of your major metro areas and most of those deaths are of people who do NOT choose to have hazardous jobs like those in the military. If you want to whine about unjust killings, whine about the little kids that get gunned down while outside their houses playing just because some junkie or gang-banger decided to open fire on the neighborhood.

i agree and feel the money we are blowing in the sand would be so much better spent over here dealing with our own problems.

as do I but I'm not about to badmouth those who are putting their lives on the line for our safety. I don't necessarily agree with what's going on but I support it 100% and then some.