A sad day for the U.S Serviceman

fordsho90

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously you don't care so don't fakely whine about the deaths. supporting this aggression spalshes the bood on your hands too.

I have a family member in the Army.

Don't point fingers and call names, enough. THis thread was not created so you could get on your soapbox and grandstand.

if the topic author wants it shut it down he can get that done. otherwise it's fair game.

yeah, you didn't like my american terror comment did you?.. the thing is that is how many peeps are seeing US as.. i am not making this stuff up. i wish i was.

THis thread was not created so you could get on your soapbox and grandstand.

Maybe not, but it is his right as a Human to do so. His posts have been on-topic and related to the issue at hand. Just because you don't like his views, doesn't mean you can attack him or try to prevent him from expressing them. That is what opressive dictators do. Hitler ring any bells? How about Lenin? Maybe Stalin?

actually this thread was created to bring awareness to the fact that 2,500 US men and woman have been killed......no matter what side of the fence you stand on....I knew it would go the way it has and I am glad cause enough is it enough and people need to know the facts not the B.S that has been going on since the getgo so keep it clean and cival

Wow! so lets just piss on the graves of fallen Americans?

MZ have you talked to anyone who has been there?

I have I live in TN,USA the volunteer state and by god those kids are proud to do it!

I really don't mind you grandstanding (I'm used to that out of left-wing extermists) but have some common curtousy and start another thread!

Wow! so lets just piss on the graves of fallen Americans?

not pissing but i don't want all of you to keep believing the bull. when wars are started based upon lies it's not patriotic to keep supporting them. that's all. the soldiers may be proud.. proud of what i don't know.. there is no pride in aggression and death.. sorry, not buying it..

MZ have you talked to anyone who has been there?

better, i used to live there. attacking iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 or terrorism except for US to spread it around the globe.. saddam was a bad cookie for sure, but he kept terrorist under his thumb. he was no threat to US or Israel.. Israel was saying so too before we went there and blew it all up.. Now we are basically ignoring iran and NK. who are they?

not pissing but i don't want all of you to keep believing the bull. when wars are started based upon lies it's not patriotic to keep supporting them. that's all. the soldiers may be proud.. proud of what i don't know.. there is no pride in aggression and death.. sorry, not buying it..

better, i used to live there. attacking iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 or terrorism except for US to spread it around the globe.. saddam was a bad cookie for sure, but he kept terrorist under his thumb. he was no threat to US or Israel.. Israel was saying so too before we went ther and blew it all up.. Now we are basically ignoring iran and NK, who are they..

Ok, but your views won't change someones beliefs.

I plan on joining the National Guard, if I get sent over there, well thats what I was trained for was it not?

Yeah...this is going to turn into what nobody wants it to.

I am no longer on active duty (just an inactive reservist now) and I have 3 friends out there playing in the sand dunes!! And every day I thank GOD for people like them!

Please don't turn this into a political he said she said bash the @!*% out of our president thread!

Start another one for that!

Trained to fight, and protect this countries interests.

when the interests are evil, i can't see myself supporting them.

if you want oil you buy it or drill for it, you don't try to steal it.. unless you make it a habit to drive off from filling stations. :unsure:

Edited by mzxtreme

Because that's their job.

Marines and Soldiers are some of the most partiotic people in the world. Have you ever been in the military, MZ? Better yet, seen combat? I haven't (sailor's don't do a damn thing but get drunk and annoy local women) BUT what I DO know is that people like you who can sit there and criticize what they do in another county are of no concern to them. Nor are you of any concern to me. I signed that paper and swore to defend freedom and democracy around the world. Obviously, you did not. And it's a good thing you didn't. I have plenty of Marine friends. And they ADORE what they do. They wouldn't have it any other way. I would love to see you say to one who was on his second voluntary tour that they had no right to be there. They are there because they have to be, because they are ordered to and because they are disciplined and honorable men and women. And mostly, because they want to be.

Don't like what they do? That's fine. But you will never, ever be able to tell me or any other Veteran the things you do and expect us to agree to it, nor do I expect you to agree with me. That's what makes America so beautiful, isn't it?

You are free to rip apart, criticize, quote me and write a sentance, quote me again and write another sentance and pick my reply apart as I'm sure you will. And I am also sure you will post links to this and that and to what this politician/magazine/newspaper said and what that one said, but I don't care. You will not change my mind, ever. Nor will you phase me. Ever. Your views are like the whispers I hear when I'm listening to a really good song and pay no attention to. We will never see eye to eye :aok:

Just my .02 :D

Edited by navygz19

if there are servicemen/women on here. thank you

Thank you Max, seriously. Once in awhile, though it's not necessary as our Military is 150 quintillion percent volountary enlisting, thank you no less :aok:

oh no probem. i realize that the military allows me to sit here all day on the computer so Im not complaining.

by the way this thread got really off when a couple of you started having a piss contest. i dont appreciate it. and i wasnt going to say anything but really. just appreciate what you have. thats all.