Whaam

Guest DTECH

Guest DTECH

Sorry to say the pathy bit the dust. although it didn't die with out a fight and went out with a bang. The below happened on Sunday. Idiot turned left in front of me at an intersection, in an almost head on collision with a 2002 Lexus ES 300 at 50mph. Pathfinder DEMOLISHED the lexus. When I hit the, the Lexus did a 270 degree spin and the pathfinder veered and skidded up on the sidewalk. After calming down. I got in started her up again pulled off the side walk and parked it on the side of the road. Low and behold, what do I rent, a pathfinder.

Can JPEGs from My Documents beposted in file attachment below becuause I dont see pic in preview?

Edited by DTECH

He didn't say it was in a city. Could have been a highway. Lots of them have intersections. ;)

Man, that sucks. Sorry to see your Pathy bite the big one. You can attach pics to a post if they're not too big, the option is on the Reply page.

50 mph speed limits on city streets? Sounds like you were speeding....

WTF man ?? Jump to judge when you have no info ? Mellow out ! :beer:

Could have been a highway. Lots of them have intersections.

Definition of highway VS freeway. Highways have cross traffic, lights or not.

City streets around here have 45-50mph speed limits.
could have been residential... 25mph each way in a head-on = 50mph impact.

Bingo, both correct. Sorry, that just irritated me...

I'm sorry DTECH, I just hope everyone involve is OK !!! LOL that you started the pathy and drove it, even a short distance... Gonna get another one ??? :D

When you edit or reply, use the browse feature to locate the pict (check the proper extension), click on it, hit yes and it will load if it is not over... 500k if I remember...

B

Sorry to hear about your rig man. That really sucks, and I fear things like this happen to my truck everytime it's on the road. You really never know what can happen. I hope you end up buying another pathy, if not then good luck in your search for a new rig.

Guest DTECH

Basic whip lash hands hit dash, more dazed than anything though. This was a very wide 4 lane, 2 each way, in horse country the speed limit is 50mph. I am thinking about getting another patfhinder, or a QX4 those are nice. \

I am still having problems putting the pics up. File is 187kb and 1118 by 1118 pixels if that changes anything.

Edited by DTECH

Sorry to hear about your accident....if you want, email it to me, and I'll host it and post it for you.

Good luck in your hunt for a replacement truck...yeah, the QX4 is a nice truck for sure :D

I live right off a neighborhood street that is 45mph....but hey, whatever, that's not the point....the point is, you're OK, and the Pathfinder made sure that you walked away from an accident...a 50mph accident is not minor, I don't care what you're driving...good news that you're OK.

The Google word of the day is "Tact"