How many miles do you get from a full tank?

zack1978

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

My 1995 SE-V6 5spd has been getting great gas milage, after a full tune up, a new o2 sensor, and changing all diff and trans fluid to Amsoil syn. She has 168,000 miles on her and has always been run on Mobil 1 since new. As of lately I have been getting close to 340 miles to a full tank, and if I was gutsy I guess I could push it more. So what are you getting to a full tank? And also what size is my tank so I can figure out the MPG.

Thanks,

Zack

How the heck are you getting 340 miles on a full tank!?! I cant even get passed let alone 235 Miles or 238 if lucky on a full tank! Please let me know, I'd like to get up 19 or 20 city and 21 or 22 highway.:puterpunch::goodpost:

• 3 weeks later...

how do i reset the speedo, i got 31's so it is a little off especially at higher speeds. is this something i can do or should i just pay and take it to a shop?

how do i reset the speedo, i got 31's so it is a little off especially at higher speeds. is this something i can do or should i just pay and take it to a shop?

Im not sure if you can....but if anyone could do it, it would be a shop

What alot of people do is use GPS to calculate it

edit-

Oh wait.....maybe 95's have electronic spedometers....hmmmm idk

Edited by OldSlowReliable

How the heck are you getting 340 miles on a full tank!?! I cant even get passed let alone 235 Miles or 238 if lucky on a full tank! Please let me know, I'd like to get up 19 or 20 city and 21 or 22 highway.:puterpunch::goodpost:

ya tell me about it for i have the samething im only geting 220 but with the tires it is 240 but stell it sucks. 14.1 mpg.