Floor mats

My driver's side floor mat is wearing through and I need another one. There are a couple of outfits that sell them on Ebay but I just need the drivers side mat and they are selling the whole set which I don't really need. Does anyone know if these Ebay mats fit O.K. or if there are any other good places to get these?

Thanks

I'm not sure, if the after market ones are close enough to the factory replacements than I'll go with those. I'd like to have the hole in the mat to keep it from sliding but I don't need the "Pathfinder" printing on it.

Edited by martin_nv

Ok yeah I guess I could cut the hole easy enough. Yes there seems to be quite a few places that sell them online, i'm just worried that they won't fit as well as the existing ones. Just looking for some recommendations I guess, if anyone has ordered any before.

I picked up a set of rubber heavy duty mats from a place called murrays auto parts (local) and they are the best, they dont walk or nothing and they are deep enough that when I get in with snow on my boots or mud the snow or mud settles in the mats and then I just empty em out no mess no fuss nada. And they are also nice and comfy for those long drives, best part is that they are heavy and they fit like a glove

Best... floor mats... ever.

no need to quote image

:aok:

If you're wondering I got them at Hot Topic.

DUDE super mario bros rule!

u got the set of 4? or 2?

below is a thumbnail of my husky rubber mats

th_2secondslater.jpg

dont worry i drank all the "water" that was in that cup before it tipped over

Edited by max_stryker

I have the Michelin brand rubber floor mats that I got at Autozone..they're deep as hell, already have the holes in them to accomodate the Pathy mat holder doo dad...and come in a set of four...got them for about $30...best store bought rubber mats I've bought yet...comparable to Husky Mats as far as quality, thickness, and mud and water retention. The floors of my Pathy are also Herculined...so that helps a lot too ;)

Edited by Dave_C

:unsure: i bought a pair of rubber front mats at wal*mart fer $1.. i sheet you not.. and they have lasted the best of all. still look new.

of course.. i have my dale jr mats in the back sly