My New Exhaust

rmd0311

Here are pictures so you can see it and a video so you can hear it.

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

exhaust4.jpg

exhaust5.jpg

exhaust6.jpg

exhaust7.jpg

exhaust8.jpg

exhaust9.jpg

exhaust10.jpg

Here is the Movie clip for the sound...

Link to Movie

It was $500 flat from the cat back Stainless steal, soldered not clamped with a FLowmaster 50.

Edited by rmd0311

:cool2: cool! mine has a rumble/pop when it comes down from 3200rpm or higher.. yours sounds like a slightly deeper tone, but i guess (i have the thorleys too) pipe size, location and cats play a part too. dontcha just love the 50 series!! -bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

and yes.. WOW.. that was fast! :beer:

Edited by Slick

I didn't think you'd get it done so quickly!

I did not have a choice. The old one was completely broken off. A bump and the whole thing move and around and sounded like it was falling to pieces.

GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THAT SHOP, I must have it.

It's a one man shop so whaever you do you have to schedule.

C'S Auto Custom Exhaust

8 Commerce Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

(845) 452-6214

That is a ways to go, but I am very happy with the price, service and final outcome.

Edited by rmd0311

Definitely, I was skeptical... But as soon as I got in and took off I felt it. Alot easier to take off, alot easier to maintain certain speeds when going up hill. Definitely better.

Friend just got a new one like that on his Pathy too, looks sharp. His was more of a mandatory thing though, bent up the tailpipe while off-roading lol, wasn't sounding good.

Nice lookin though, and definitely nice sounding. Hopefully that'll be one of the upgrades I get for mine this summer, maybe not as nice as that, but something close to it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note on this... I have been following my gas consumption and I am getting a good 1-1.5mpg more after the exhaust.

I think that is just great.

• 4 weeks later...

The same EXACT thing happened to me. I work with a mechanic who does work on the side, and he quoted me 400 for a true dual exhaust with two 50 series. Does anybody have an idea of what pipe size I should use from the cats back? Thanks