doors...or not to doors?

What do your neighbors think of your Pathy?

My immediate next door neighbor thinks its cool and has offered to help work on it many times.

Directly across the street, that guy HATES it, and he hates when i work on it past 6, he hates the look of it, he hates me, he hates his family and his dog hes a real d1ckhead - but i think its funny oh and he hates the exhaust

As per his complaint to the police - I am not to start it before 8 M-F and before 10 S-S

The woman behind my house hates my mom for putting a retaining wall up in our backyard (so we get to keep out grass and dirt and flowers) and she can see it from her closet window and she says I cant park in front of the garage I have to pull it in because her kids like it and she doesnt (very wierd i dont know)

A couple of the neighbor hood people who walk by it every now and then ask what i do with it and agree on its cooless factor LOL

As per his complaint to the police - I am not to start it before 8 M-F and before 10 S-S

:laugh::laugh:

OMG it's a Nissan Pathfinder not a tricked GTO or something LOL!

I'm sorry people are such fcuktards where you are, but that police restriction thing is just hillarious man!

Maybe there'll be a wedding or something for one of your neighbors, you could roll up there and try and get the Pathy into background wedding photos LOL!

Edited by navygz19

Hey Max!!!!!

I just wanted to say, I didn't know a thing about you until this post - other than that you gave me a great deal on some chrome bumper ends. BUT you're my kind of guy.... that thing is a machine!!!!!!! (do I need to ask what the bumper ends came off of???? lol)

Just as I looked at the spare tire on the back of your truck I'm thinking HOW BIG IS THAT TIRE, then when I keep scrolling down all my questions are answered. I can't do stuff like that to my pathy since it's our "main family vehicle", but when the next vehicle gets bought (probably a minivan :help: ), maybe I can start playing a little!!!!!!

Anyways just wanted to say hi and wanted to back up your point that you have TOO much time on your hands :P

Take care.... Aaron

edited: spelling

p.s. is that a "police line do not cross" yellow band in the background due to your neighbour??? lol ;)

Edited by Barnzilla

i always smashed the center of the bumper so i have like al the parts just laying around extra off the 5 or 6 bumpers i had before i gave up on them. so the chome ones u got came off a 98 LE.

i do have too much time on my hands - but im going to fix that in the next couple days

and the yelow tape is because the sidewalk is getting redone and there was wet cement or something

Dude, build some half doors or make some tube doors as Aaron mentioned the Yota guys do.

Oh and after seeing those pictures I no longer doubt that the locals hate you :lol: :lol:

As for the jerk who calls the police on you... stay up all night, and if you hair has any length to it wet it, mess it all up then let it air dry (result is a F'ed up do that looks like you just woke) then go out ever 15min starting at 5am and start the truck, rev it a couple time then shut it down and go back in... Repeat.

When the police show up, take a few to get to the door act like you just woke (the hair helps here) and claim you do not know what he is talking about, but express how tired of his harassment you are! :D

how did i not see this post LMFAO HAHAHA

scott/aaron - im definately thinkin some simple tube doors....

just fyi: everything on the front is mocked up for now waiting on some new parts - mainly the grille and some headlights and a new pass side fender. but here she is.

alright well its time for some updates anyways...here you go

Minus Passanger Door:

8-7-06007.jpg

8-7-06006.jpg

New Bumper up front (got tired of the damn step rails off a friends HB

8-7-06010.jpg

8-7-06005.jpg

Pulled the carpet...there was alot of mud...so i drilled some holes and gave 'er a bath

8-7-06008.jpg

this is all coming out - dont ask my why

8-7-06009.jpg

and i no longer feel the need for a rear window....

8-7-06011.jpg

any questions?

Edited by max_stryker

Jeez, Max...you beat up that poor caR50 enough yet? How heavy is that front bumper, anyway? It looks huge!

no, heavy, yes it does. in that order LOL

definately have not beat up on it enough. (the tail gate was a spare from my accident and i cant open the tre carrier to get the other gate off anyways so thats not going o for a while)

the bumpers like just around 90 lbs. itll weigh more when im done with it. and i might trim a bit on the sides to bring it more toward the fenders a bit...not sure...just waiting on the 220v still...

I say, no doors, tube bumpers a couple of driving lights, leave off the fenders, throw on those tires, find a frickin' sticky mud hole and have some fun! I love the way it looks w/o doors it's all, hey I don't care what you think about my rig, i'm out to have some fun!! :lol:

Man you have a lot of work ahead of you. But since your going totally Off Road with it, id say, gut it to the skeleton, cut the doors in half.....and whatever else you want to do, and everything all of us would love to do to ours....

I agree with 88, holly crap, that bumper seems HUGE!

I'd be willing to pay $$$ to see that Pathy on those 38's!

Good luck man....if you need any help, you know where to turn.....

Do whatever it takes to get those 38s on there....:)

Then chop the top off the cargo area like one of those SUTs...:)

Exo Cage

And....the most flamboyant paint job ever....bright pink and purple polka dots.

That would be freakin awesome!