Aussie Prices Vs Us Prices

Well after discovering the price difference between the Warn Hubs i thought that i would do some more research.

Us price Au Price

Warn Hubs $125 ($164au) $415

Rancho Shocks & Struts $286 ($374au) $860

OME Rear Shocks Pair $150($196au) $288

BFG A/T ko's 31x105r15 $171.99($225au) $235

Thats just a few items but as you can see down under we are getting royally screwed. Could nearly fly over myself and pick them up with the savings :P

Thanks guys, I will take you up on the offer but wont be for a couple of weeks due to rego and insurance due next week totalling $1850.

Which isnt very nice of the government taking their share of $560 and insurance taking $1290. (pay a nice premium because its a 4wd).

And if the beurocrats get their way owning a 4wd is only going to get more expensive over here. They are trying to bring in a license just to drive a 4wd which is a joke as on a normal license you can drive a 4 tonne truck.

If you want to read more about this got to: http://www.anfwdc.asn.au/article_Detail.cfm?ID=18

The Problem with ARB & OME stuff is that to sell it here you have to buy into an agreement with ARB, then sell them at the price they tell you, if you drop below that price ARB will no longer supply you.

Quite a few big companies in the US do that too. My parents are retailers so I've been dealing with it forever. One of the only advantage it gives is it helps protect local, or smaller busineses who can't offer as low of pricing as the huge companies. Still BS though. OAKLEY is one of them. And way overpriced too.

Hey I'll help as well...

My father was the Prime Minster of Nigeria but he was murdered so I have a bank and I'm willing to give you 60% of it's value (at $2,000,000 USD) All you have to do is give me your credit card and bank account numbers...blah blah blah (sorry I just got another one of those annoying spam e mails with all that sh!t in it :angry: )

On a serious note, tho, there's more than a few people who will help you out here.

And Trainman...you actually did get one up on us Americans...your skids I hear come from Canada, ehh? Must have saved you a BUNCH on shipping :D

And Trainman...you actually did get one up on us Americans...your skids I hear come from Canada, ehh? Must have saved you a BUNCH on shipping :D

Yep, the skids are made right here, only 4 provinces east. :aok:

Shipping was $44 CDN, via UPS (for 67 pound big box). Took 4 days. Not a clue how that compares to the US for shipping.

Yep, the skids are made right here, only 4 provinces east. :aok:

Shipping was $44 CDN, via UPS (for 67 pound big box). Took 4 days. Not a clue how that compares to the US for shipping.

my black panthers came from Canadia down into the US. 75lbs approx shipped for around $100 and showed up in less than a week.