And ANOTHER noob from CO

Coincidentally, another Chris from CO with a black Pathfinder! Didn't wanna thread-jack the other guy's intro...

Anyway just sayin' hi. Lurked here for a bit and jumped in since we're finally trying to upgrade the old beast here and there. I look forward to chatting with the good folks here about mods and other fun stuff.

Cheers!

:aok:

Edited by christhisguy

Aw crap! How's THAT for a noob mistake? Show up here, use a moderator's avatar right off the bat... :blink:

At least we have good taste in movies! :beer:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Ok I'll think about changing my avatar... just did it up myself tho dangit... heh.

More intro stuff:

Found this page... http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/projects/pathfinder.php ...some months ago and it became a source of inspiration. I have no intentions of taking my Pathy that far, but it was a good resource to start with. Then I found this place. :bow:

We're the second owners, bought it w/ ~90k and it's been running like a champ since. Use a local independent mechanic when needed. All the mods to date have been made with a goal of general improvements, plus prepping it to trailer a couple dirtbikes up into the mountains here. Upgrades I'm considering (which make my wallet hide in the corner):

-better intake/filter

-better suspension f/r (still stock)

-exhaust (low priority)

-headers to address the stupid exh. manifold problem

I'm sure there will be more as I absorb the great info here. Anyway, big :aok: on this site, glad to be here!

LOL @the cartoon...

Thanks for the invites, Earth and AK. B)

I don't think my truck's up to anything even semi-serious currently, but I'm workin on it. Got a bud w/ a Frontier that goes 4-wheelin with some Front Range Nissan group(?), but I can't remember the name.

Anyway thanks again to all for the warm welcome. Now I gotta dig in to the material here so I can start to have a clue. -study-

Edit: K9 - you just tryin to make it worse with the V avatar? :laugh:

May have to use another one after all, heh.

Edited by christhisguy

You'll learn a ton around here Chris when you start lookin at the old stuff and asking questions. You'd be suprised what your truck will do stock. On a lot of the trails around here, you'll see easy routes bypassing the harder sections anyway. Let us know when you want to get dirty. :beer: