Hi! I'm new here too!

Lucky92

Hello all. I am Dan from Plano, TX. Just picked up my '92 XE and am in love with it. I paid $750 for it (I have to brag). It had 144k on the meter at the time. All original glass. Everything works. All it needed was tires and tags. Some minor body dings, but hey. No Biggy. Pics one day soon.

post-19-1144475662.jpg

Edited by Lucky92

Yep it is 2WD and it is a 4door (looks almost like Slicks). Don't have pics on my work computer so will have to put them up later. It's pretty base model. Needs some minor work like the reverse light switch needs to be replaced and the switch for the rear wiper is out. Needs a park light lens from some minor damage on the front and that is it. All locks, lights, switches, etc. work just fine. No ciggy burns, rips or tears, headliner still in. It is charcoal colored and still gets 18mpg in town. That I am VERY happy with. I added an 8-Ball shifter for looks. Planning on a tow setup, brush guard and lights. It already has a decent sound sytem in it but I may upgrade a bit. I actually replaced my daily driver with it when I bought it. I needed more room for the family.

A friend called it the "Beerfinder". We are making decals to replace the old peeled and faded ones in the same font and size to match.

What can I say? I like my Pathfinder.

Edited by Lucky92

A friend called it the "Beerfinder". We are making decals to replace the old peeled and faded ones in the same font and size to match.

HAHA! My friends called mine the "Assfinder", because we're in college and, you know... :D

I love it, but not sure how soccer moms, etc. would react to "ASSFINDER" on the side of mine. ;)

there is a good reason why he called it beerfinder. pathys can hold more cases then any other. there was a review a while back where that was one of their points. i think there was a link on this forum to it. car and driver maybe.. can't remember but if you search hard enough, you'll find it. either that or wait for slick to bump it up.. she probably remembers where it was. :D

That's good info to know but I call her that just because I use it to get my beer. That simple. Now I can use that excuse on the wife. "But we get more value by loading it down because we don't have to make as many trips." I don't think she'll buy that. And I don't think "Assfinder" would have gone over with her very well either.

there is a good reason why he called it beerfinder. pathys can hold more cases then any other. there was a review a while back where that was one of their points.

Mine can fit 2 and a half dead hookers in the back, with the cargo cover pulled over! That's why R50s are better! ;)

Mine can fit 2 and a half dead hookers in the back, with the cargo cover pulled over! That's why R50s are better! ;)

:blink: now THAT..... is something to brag about.........

and damned if i can find the link to beerfinder.. i'll keep looking :D

• 2 weeks later...