Howdy Ya'll

zuzuman03

What's up ya'll? the name's Dave. im in Boonsboro Md (outside of hagerstown). im a member of NIORA (and a bunch of other clubs) and i heard there was some people down this way that wheel, so i figured id check it out. now, i hope ya'll dont mind, but i dont drive a Pathy. i have an Xterra. :hide:. i saw a sliver pathy here in town, heard it was one of ya'll. just wanted to say hey, nice truck.

here's my truck

mud2.jpg

its black incase you cant tell.

yea, i went to the dealership after work on monday and the salesmen had to ask what color it was. good stuff. it took a half hr and $25 in qtrs to wash it. a state trooper pulled in while i was there and was looking at my truck. i bet i'll get a ticket for it. that mud stunk even worse washing it off then it did when it went on.

that mud stunk even worse washing it off then it did when it went on.

I hear ya...I live on the coast here and the mud stinks like eggs, sulfur, whatever you want to call it because it all forms in tidal areas that are submereged 50% of the day in salt water. Yuck!

It's fun to go to a do-it-yourself carwash and hose off my Pathy after a mud episode like that...the looks on peoples faces is priceless cause it smells so bad :P

thanks for the warm welcome ya'll. i unfortunatly had to wash it. i wish i could leave it on all the time, but its not good for the paint. my mom suggested that i should contact nissan and see if they would make a "mud" color paint for the future. i dont have alot of mods done to my truck yet, but im getting there. the big stuff is the bumper(obviously) which is a TJM T17, an AEM Brute Force intake, magnaflow exhaust and the tires which are 31x10.50 BFG ATs. my rear shackels will be here next week for my PML and im waiting on a set of calmini rock sliders.

my mom suggested that i should contact nissan and see if they would make a "mud" color paint for the future.

Get one of those body wraps in a mud splatter pattern. B)

• 3 months later...

man, talk about digging up old dirt. but i figured this would be a good place to put this. i no longer have my black xterra. i now have a granite xterra. i traded in my '00 SE for an '03 XE. ive had it 2 weeks as of today. its got roughly 69k less miles on it then my old truck had. ok, enough typing, here's the pics.

bikepictures005.jpg

bikepictures008.jpg

w/ sway bar

bikepictures013.jpg

w/o sway bar

bikepictures014.jpg

i kept the stock 15's off my old truck(thinking ahead for new tires), my bils. shocks, hitch, intake, lift shakles, bumper, and everything else except the exhaust.

again, sorry for the resurection, but i dont wann clog up the picture section with X pics on a Pathy board. :hide:

I love it!

My first car, well, truck, was a 2003 Canteen Xterra. I was torn between Canteen and Granite. Either way, great truck. The old 15" wheels look so much better than the factory wheels too.

Round headlights > Square headlights. :D

• 2 weeks later...