• 1 black
    • 2 black
    • 3 black
    • 1 white
    • 2 white
    • 3 white
    • other(specify)
    • no, i don't want one

The stickers are die cut, so if you look at the image I posted -- everything that was black - will be sticker, the rest will be cut out. I believe the price for DJ Dank's stickers was about $6 each plus $2 shipping...

Just a quick question: have these been made yet, or are we waiting for a specific number before getting more made? Question two, would reflective vinyl be any more expensive or even an option? I have a reflective decal from nissanoffroad.net that's awesome looking in the dark. Plus, it's safer!

They have not been made, we're getting an idea for #'s

I can only guess reflective would be more money, but I really like that idea... I'll have to ask about that.

yo Pezz, I didn't realize u were running this round. anyway if you do get some reflective ones I'd be down for 1 or 2, what size will they be? about the same as DJ's?

actually maybe a white and a black(for the yellow canoe), couldn't vote cuz that wasn't an option ;)

Edited by headpeace

We can do reflective ones... I might have to do another poll to include those... I dont want to order too many, or not enough. I know I voted white, but would prefer reflective.

I made the sizing just a teenie bit smaller than DJ Dank's, so they fit in one of the standard envelope sizes.