nice pics :P

deadkennedys

You mean this?:

Questions from other members

Question & Answer Answered On Jan-14-06

Q: I am interested in a body lift for a 96 pathfinder. I was wondering how to set up a private auction and what price they usually sell for.

A: We will have body lifts available shortly, but not at this moment. You can keep an eye on our webpage at... http://www.rocky-road.com/pathfinder.html

And your point? :lol: I am looking forward to a body lift for the R50's. Will be interesting to see how they do it! -alcohol-

yeah he does... and he does know theyre using his images... someone else found those a while ago....

Yea we went over it a while ago, they have his OK to use his images (despite the fact that he doesn't have any OME products on there! :laugh: )

lol, I woulda said "yes we have a 3 inch body lfit for the R50's. Its not currently available to the public, but if you send us 50 dollars in cash we'll could ship out a test version to you.... then send 4 cheap rubber/nylon blocks with a couple screws and no instructions... hehe

Please note: this auction is not for an actual Pathfinder suspension, it is a bulletin to contact us for pricing information on the various Isuzu suspensions we offer where we can set up a private Ebay auction listing for the actual kit.

That part cracked me up...