new pathfinder buying

nissandoms47

hey guys give me some input on the 3 options that ive found for a new pathfinder. This will be my second pathfinder and i took them on a test drive and i didnt know my pathfinder drove so amazing back when it was that young.

well here is what i narrowed it down to...

1997 nissan pathfinder XE 10,000 66 k miles

1997 infiniti Qx4 7,900 97 k miles

1999 nissan pathfinder SE 93 k miles 10,000

im really leaning toward the infiniti right now

it drives great

tell me what yall think

thanks

- alex

infiniti

not sure what youre asking for...

basically, weigh out the difference in price & miles - what's worth more to you.

which one has the toys you want... and your gut feeling... if in your heart you like the QX4, I'd say go for it! In general they are all the same truck.

Yeah judge based on the miles. If you're planning on keeping the pathy for awhile, then go with the lowest miles one.

If you're going stock, then the QX4 has a completely different look (bumpers, lights, fender flares, rims, interior, etc) and the SE has fender flares, different rims, sunroof, and other goodies to top the XE. If you're planning to do mods - rims, lift, stereo, etc - then the XE is fine to start with. If you wanna go offroad, check for a limited slip differential by looking for a "LSD" sticker on the rear axle in addition to the obvious 4x4.

Edited by t0ast

I woudl take the QX4.

come on, look at the leather, foglights, roof rack, running boards, spoiler, bose, rims.

It is so much more luxurious than the pathfinder with the same abilities...

dont forget timing belt before 110k. thats probably why the QX is so cheap.

Edited by FUELER

haha well thanks anyways. im looking for more of an automatic then a 5 speed. i think im gunna go with the QX4. for street stuff. i have a 96 path that is more made for off road. i dont want to scrach up my new qx4. so dont worry guys ill still off road. the best thing i like about the qx4 is the 4x4 switch on my pathfinder i have the stick thing and it can get hard changing from 2wd to 4x4 maybe i need to fix that. but the bose is really nice.

alex

ahhh... so you'll have an offroad path, and an onroad path? Nice! As long as the two can get along! :) Good luck with your purchase! We wanna see driveway shots when you get the new one!

Ahhh....

So this is a second vehicle for you? Lucky man!! Two R50s in one stable, I shouldn't be so jealous!

For street duty, you cant go wrong with a QX4 - and hey, its an Infiniti...the girls will think you're LOADED! Double bonus! :D

Ahhh....

So this is a second vehicle for you? Lucky man!! Two R50s in one stable, I shouldn't be so jealous!

For street duty, you cant go wrong with a QX4 - and hey, its an Infiniti...the girls will think you're LOADED! Double bonus! :D

this is true.

since selling my honda civic and buying an infiniti QX4, my love life has become incredible.

i got some bomb poonanny last night while wearing some moccassins, all because i roll on leather

haha alright thanks guys dont get too excited. i should have it buy thursday or friday if the bank checks out ok. and ill get you guys some pics. i hope the two beasts can get along with each other the pathy might be jelous of the nice leather and all that.

alex

since selling my honda civic and buying an infiniti QX4, my love life has become incredible.

i got some bomb poonanny last night while wearing some moccassins, all because i roll on leather

HAHA, I don't know if you are serious or what but that's pretty damn funny!

well the bank came through faster then i thought so here are the pics that i took tonight. i hope you like them!! cause i sure do.

387622743_l.jpg

haha well i forgot to mention if anyone wants to help my off road pathfinder go off road again can someone tell me about how my reverse doesnt work anymore?

haha thanks

How do you get the Pathy out of the garage if reverse does not work? :D

And nice QX4!

haha but i love the pathfinder though. my family has had it sense it was brand new. so its like a little brother to me. i wish it worked so i could go off road today its nice and sunny outside. oh well ill be working on the white one today. anyone want to come help?