Projects!

ILoveMyPatty

K guys, I'm really bored now that it's winter and I want to do some stuff on my Pathy to make it more comfortable....

I'm looking for some small projects to do, like re-routing the headlight wires or whatever, so they're brighter.. I've heard about it but don't have a clue what to do... Any other cool little stuff that can be done to Pathfinders let me know!

Thanks alot

Cheers :beer:

Besides your headlights, what types of things do you want to do??

Stuff for offroad, onroad, fancy air freshner... ??? What types of things/ideas do you like?

Like Luke said, try the search function, or troll the board for ideas, there's lots of info here!

Stay tuned.. I am currently trying to organise a group buy for the AMAZING TORNADO FUEL SAVER:

tornado0pf.jpg

I've heard someone has a deal going on where if you buy one, you get a free litre of halogen blinker fluid.....sly

I've heard someone has a deal going on where if you buy one, you get a free litre of halogen blinker fluid.....sly

I think that deal is over, they're doing the "free wiper belt with purchase" deal now :P

Well, just to shout out some ideas, you know when you get in your truck at night and you can't really see anything inside, only the dome light is on? When I had a 4Runner that was the case, come to think of it the Pathfinder is the same, so we added some footwell lighting. I forget what wire he tapped into, but footwell lighting is a nice touch that ladyfriends especially will appreciate! :D

Yeah... the big pictures posted on here, or any forum for that matter, anger me... If someone has quoted a picture so there's now TWO loading.... I usually click "Stop", then right click on one picture and click "show picture"....

I hate living in the boonies with slow internet... But.... I can also wheel in my back yard, so that's pretty cool haha. Got a big trail like 4 miles long, up a hill behind the house, it's pretty nice.

im interested in doing those.. but with the 3inch body lift, wont the 4wd shifter in 4lo cause problems with those there?

It shouldn't. my tcase stick doesn't come near it in 4 low. I don't know about with a body lift, but it should be fine, IMHO.

:hide: sorry about the big pics, dial up guys

Well, just to shout out some ideas, you know when you get in your truck at night and you can't really see anything inside, only the dome light is on? When I had a 4Runner that was the case, come to think of it the Pathfinder is the same, so we added some footwell lighting. I forget what wire he tapped into, but footwell lighting is a nice touch that ladyfriends especially will appreciate! :D

I did this mod too. Had a bunch of ladies complaining they couldn't see anything when they'd get in my truck. Took apart the dome light and mounted 12 hiper white LEDs in it. Then put 4 of the same LEDS in each footwell. Built a small bracket to hold them up and out of the way, so you only see the light, not the source. Also installed a toggle switch on the dash to turn all the interior lights on at once, including the footwell lighting, my pathy didn't have a dash mounted switch to turn them all on.

:o ho did you make those ?? :o

Yup. :)

You will need:

Some wood, super T, 3" PVC pipe, grille cloth, fiberglass resin, Fibreglass, bondo, a massive amount of sanding, access to a paint booth, more sanding, lots of patience.

They are great, and to my knowledge, i have the only WD21 with factory appearing cup holders.

good luck.

I started a thread sort of like this to help me get ideas (and to show off my own). It has a few little doodads that are simple to do:

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...t=0entry47325

I get my ideas from looking through pictures on CarDomain and other sites. Even looking at Supras and RSX's can give you good ideas on your Pathfinder... or at least that's the approach I take.