Wanna trade?

TeenZombie

Does anyone want to trade me their SE wheels for my XE wheels/does anyone know when I can get some SE wheels?

I am not sure if the XE and SE stock wheels are the same but mine don't look like most of the SE ones that I see around.

Mine:

PICT4992.jpg

Others:

photo-1791.jpg

What is the deal and where can I get some?

Yep, I remember seeing some new ones for sale, listed at $270 each I think. That was from a site/store, not private party. They are 15x7". If you have your heart set on them, your only hope is a wrecker or if someone upgrades to after market and sells them.

B

You seem to be making a lot of threads about changing over stuff to make your truck more like the SE model. If you want the SE so badly why didn't you buy one in the first place. Didn't you just get your XE few weeks ago?

If you want to spend money on stuff for your truck, why don't you spend it on something useful instead of cosmetic to make it look like a higher trim level. :shrug:

you like lego's over chrome ones. whats wrong with you. IMO I like the chome way better , makes it look new. the legos look like crap :D if i HAD legos i would trade you haha.

I second that... The crome ones look sooo much better.

You actually have a pic of my Pathfinder, and I am willing to sell the SE wheels. What are you willing to pay for them? I will be upgrading to a custom wheel, and was actually going to trade them in at the tire store. They were going to give me $ 300. for wheels and tires. So beat their offer and they are yours.

Unless you really have your heart set on a set of lego's, I'd buy some aftermarket ones. They'll be a lot less expensive and IMO look better. Plus you could get a set of 15 x 8's in case you decide to get larger tires later.

Check summitracing.com. They have a bunch of steel wheels for about $50 each and free shipping.

Unless you really have your heart set on a set of lego's, I'd buy some aftermarket ones. They'll be a lot less expensive and IMO look better. Plus you could get a set of 15 x 8's in case you decide to get larger tires later.

Check summitracing.com. They have a bunch of steel wheels for about $50 each and free shipping.

yeah thats for sure

look at these prices

i have the legos on my pathy right now...but prob within the month i am upgrading to steel 15x8s so yes...if you wish to pay a little for them, and for shipping maybe we can work something out.....

I have the chrome on my XE too. They seem to hold up much better compared to most of the lego wheels Ive seen. When they are clean they at least have a little sparkle to make them stand out. It seems like a mostly cosmetic change and IMO the legos make your rig look outdated. although the black legos do look kindof tight killvox.

just a thought

Hey ILLlegoof! I think crome looks like CRAP! Painted black legos is where its at. What do you think of that! Hey im a poet. :laugh:  :crazy:  :beer:

pfft pearlescent rims are where its at man! Its just like Need for speed underground 2!! AWESOME!!! And Since I we're pimpin the wheels, lets do the paint too! everything is faster with a pearlescent paint job!

On a side note, I didn't actually paint it, I just spilled gas and oil all over and took a picture! oooh perdy like a rainbow!

pearl.jpg

Edited by derogate

:Yo Teen,

Get on ebay. Just saw some a few days ago a complete set for around $200-$300. Talk about cheap. I about bought them and was going to resell them or trade for other components I want.

i used to have the chrome's on my xe. i hated the offset. Went to toyota sr5 aluminum rims and i think they look great on the pathy, good aggresive offset, and they're pretty light. oh yeah, and they're everywhere and they're uber cheap. Just my .02