What's up from CALI!

RIKK

Hey there RIKK and welcome !! I'm up in the north bay, Petaluma and there are several others in the immediate area. Here is a map that shows a few members... Put yourself on it. ;)

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6390

Too bad there are no good places to wheel near by. Maybe we can get something figured out. :shrug:

B

WAVEY welcome Rik!! I am in Manteca.. I am planning a little "suare" to Frank Raines Park on Thanksgiving day if you want to join me.. nothing hardcore.. just gotta blow off some steam... FRP is 1/2 way between you n me..lol :aok:

welcome to Gods gift to pathy knowledge here.. :beer:

I took my 05 Pathfinder to Oceano Dunes on Saturday and Hollister Hills on Sunday and it performed well. I took it easy on Hollister hills but was able to go through all blue mark trails with no problem. I'll post pics as soon as as I have time.

I took my 05 Pathfinder to Oceano Dunes on Saturday and Hollister Hills on Sunday and it performed well. I took it easy on Hollister hills but was able to go through all blue mark trails with no problem. I'll post pics as soon as as I have time.

oh.. we'll get along just fine.. hehehe... we go to ODSVRA too.. there's a video (in pics & vid) of me getting busted labor day weekend... in this... ;)

wanna hit Frank Raines with us Sunday the 20th for some wheelin and bbq?

Edited by Slick

Guest 97FINDERSCV

Hello, i love PATHFINDERS!!!!!!!! I live near magic moutain the city is called santa clarita or scv.. well im new to this site but not to off roading i have a 97 finder with 2in AC lift rancho shocks all around and 15X8 eagle alloy rims ridding on 31x10.5 BFG A+T and loving every sec of it :takebow:

Guest 97FINDERSCV

ssshhh uhhh does or can any one help me i need to know how to load up pics i have pic in my picture file and every time i go to browes and click the picture and click send it never goes through then it takes me to the help site where its even harder :hide: :gossip: help :shrug:

What size is the picture? If it's too big you won't be allowed to attach it. Do you have a geocities/photobucket/any other website storage area? If so try uploading it there and then using the IMG button to put it directly in your post (look at my sig that's using the IMG button).

• 1 year later...