Who has Two?

Crazy Geologist

I have seen quite a few used pathys for sale lately, and as I am pushin 200K on my rig, I was considering picking up another with lower mileage, and fewer off-road "adventures." This led me to wonder how many on the forum own more than one pathy. Just curious.

CG

I've owned two in my life...but only one at the moment. Got rid of my '89 for a Bronco...biggest vehicle mistake of my life. When opportunity knocked, I kicked down the door and bought my '95. Glad to be back in a reliable rig.

I don't think I'd own two...I am in the market for a cheap fuel-efficient car at the moment, though. This 15MPG stuff is killing me! Gas bill last month was nearly $400. Ouch.

Is she going to mod it a lot?

She was asking me about some upgrades. I told here when she is ready to buy new tires for it (31.1050R15) I would get her some JCG installed with some t-bar adjustments and she gets to pay for the Alignment and shocks......

She was asking me about some upgrades. I told here when she is ready to buy new tires for it (31.1050R15) I would get her some JCG installed with some t-bar adjustments and she gets to pay for the Alignment and shocks......

Another surprise)) My question about modding was intended to be a joke, but now I see I was wrong)))

A mud running M.I.L. is priceless. I've got one Pathy(2nd Nissan truck, first was a 720 King Cab 4x4) but the neighbor up the street who seems to run something short of a chop shop has about an 88 or so 2-door sitting there for a couple months. I wonder how desperate he is... :D