dumb question

nick1716

Depending on your state and the level of arseholeness of the cop, it varies. It can range from a Fix-It ticket (where if you go into the clerks office showing that you've updated the registration, they drop it), to a ticket and impounding of vehicle. I'd get it taken care of ASAFP.

The worst that can happen is your vehicle will be impounded. The minimum that will happen is that, when you finally get around to registering the vehicle, the department of motor vehicles will assess penalties for late registration. In Calfornia, the penalties are pretty steep: up to 160% of the original fee, depending on how late you register.

If you want a precise answer, contact the Washington State Department of Licensing and ask them what happens when you forget to register your vehicle.

Edited by XPLORx4

$35 to register in WA, Fine will vary based on

arseholeness of the cop.

I have only ever heard one Stupid Question in my life, it came from my 6 yr old when he was 3 and we were at BlockBuster:

Drew " Wheres the Bathroom?"

Dad "Why do you have to go?

Drew "No, I already went!"

Since then I have realized it was not really a Stupid Question, it was a Timing Issue that we have since corrected!!! Some what similar to this situation :(

oh its registered and all that...i just lost the paper..i think a dealership forgot to give it back to me when i was test drivin cars and stuff.. cuz they wwanted it so they can tell me how much my car is worth and stuff