Gas prices broke me!

edta1

It has finally done it. Gas prices has finally snapped me and I just traded in my pathfinder for a corolla :( . The price of gas has gotten so high that it has gotten REALLY painful just to drive near a gas station. So I went from guzzler to sipper.

Anyone else broken because of the price of gas?

Damn! I loved that pathfinder too. It was so much fun to drive especially in the winter time.

Ah well...time to move on. ONE DAY...I'll get another pathfinder. :laugh:

Until then, I hope you guys won't mind a Corolla driver ex-pathfinder owner hanging around here. :D

That's too bad to hear - but you gotta do what you gotta do... Ive been avoiding that have you concidered trading your pathy thread. I'm in denial.

It's funny.. because now would be the perfect time to pick up a cheap Pathy with the way gas prices are.... :idea:

Just wait a bit longer...if gas prices continue to go up, it might get even cheaper :o

True. I'll be fixing my Impulse soon here so I can drive that everywhere...even if it DOES have a stripped out plug hole with a Helicoil in it, half an interior, no stereo and no heater. You can't argue with 25-30 MPG versus 12-15 MPG...heh

I heard the hell outta that! Wait til we have to fill up the Thunderbox (2x22gal tanks) up and then 20 gallons of 110 octane race fuel (@ $5 a gal) for the sand rail.... we'll be sober and starving for the week.. but have plenty of fun drivin the rail! :blink:

Filled mine up this morning and did the math=

20.01 mpg

Included the 200 mile round trip to Grandma's house, out and back to the lake a couple of times, up the mountain to the sand pit for target practice. Limo Service for the Kids, and my usual back and forth to the office with the normal run here and there around town.

20.01 mpg

Included the 200 mile round trip to Grandma's house, out and back to the lake a couple of times, up the mountain to the sand pit for target practice. Limo Service for the Kids, and my usual back and forth to the office with the normal run here and there around town.

No kidding Casey~! Thats great mileage!!! In the city I'd say I'm right around 13mpg...+-1....

20.01 mpg

Y'know the other day, that Chevron up at 5 Mile(right behind Rosauers) had gas for $1.98/gal for a radio station promotion?

Paid 2.659 :crazy:

What's with the damn 9 at the end of gas prices??? I don't see how this is even legal. They should just call it what it is $2.66, otherwise I want my damn 1/10 of a penny cut off and ready to go when I get my change. :rolleyes:

I like Slick's take on the situation :-)

Anymore you definatley need the 4x4 as the backup ride, particularly with the prices on SUV's dropping.

In the meantime we should be doing a group buy on the 2.7TD for our trucks :-)

im paying 107.9 canadian per canadian LITRE

1 gallon= 3 .785 litres

SO YOU SHOULD ALL STOP COMPLAINING!!! :oops:

in the uk they are paying double what i do, thats crazy

Ouch man...that hurts... :bow:

im paying 107.9 canadian per canadian LITRE

1 gallon= 3 .785 litres

Well, thats still only about $1.50/gal in US funds... Sorry, someone had to say it :shrug:

It's only going to keep going up Baby, get used to the idea !!

gas in Columbia and Venesuela runs about $0.12/L right now..

No wonder so many of the neo-facist 'leaders; we have hate that Chaves guy, he's making them look like bigger asses than they already do.

B

Well, thats still only about $1.50/gal in US funds... Sorry, someone had to say it :shrug:

It's only going to keep going up Baby, get used to the idea !!

No wonder so many of the neo-facist 'leaders; we have hate that Chaves guy, he's making them look like bigger asses than they already do.

B

:rolleyes:

Actually Precise your off on your conversion on that it would be $3.375 US and 4.05 Cad funds per Gallon just thought I would let you know :P

Your calculations would give us 40cents a Ltr Yes that's what I would LOve to have again :cool2:

I wish we were paing a 1.50US per gallon here it's funny because we send our oil down to the states then we buy it back at a higher rate.

Anyways it all comes down to High prices as the government knows that the vehicles get way better gas mileage now so they have been taking a hit so next best thing Raise the price it is well know that Canada has enough Oil to last 50 years at least for Canadians that being said we could not sell it then to anyone. :crazy:

Someone had to say it :D

:beer: