Best Pathfinder #1

RedPath88

In your opinion, which Pathfinder Body style is the best?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, which Pathfinder Body style is the best?

• 1987 - 1995
    • 1996 - 2004
    • 2005 - ????

This is solely about the overall looks of the three current Pathfinder Body styles.

Since the WD21(87-95) 2dr and 4drs are the same body style it all aspects other than number of doors, I have grouped them together.

Where is the who the eff cares button??

I like mine best, but I'm bias... and chances are pretty good most of us will vote accordingly...

Where is the who the eff cares button??

I like mine best, but I'm bias... and chances are pretty good most of us will vote accordingly...

You know your right... I thought about that when I made the poll.

But, as opinionated as people have been in the past polls, some would have complained about the poll not meaning anything with the addition of such an option.

To everyone…

It's a no win, I tossed it out... vote if you like, don't if not. No ones making anyone vote or comment.

***No matter what the options are, someone is not going to like them***

Edited by RedPath88

LMAO Red, you just cant win. I voted accordingly to the poll options. As for 'who cares', my useless opinion is that there are 3 to 5 different pathfinders, all with different body styles, builds, motors, etc. To buy one is not to buy them all. It's ok to prefer one to the other. Cripes, its called preference and everyone is entitled to their own. :shrug:

B

As for 'who cares', my useless opinion is that there are 3 to 5 different pathfinders, all with different body styles, builds, motors, etc. To buy one is not to buy them all. It's ok to prefer one to the other. Cripes, its called preference and everyone is entitled to their own. :shrug:

B

I say who cares, as in - well really who cares - one isnt better than the other... as it's all our opinions...

I like the R50 best, but like I said, most of that is bias... and if I thought it looked like ass, chances are I wouldnt own one.

But, that's not to say I think it's any better than the others...

Ok, I get it, but the poll is opinion based, and yes, means nothing. I can see people who like the WD21's better but dont want a vehicle 10 years old with 100k+ on them buying an R50. Even if I loved the 05 Pathy, I still be driving a WD21 ($). It's just a preference on body style poll, not which is better... :shrug:

I shut up and go away now...

B

Now are you talking the 05 as the new converted R55 model or just the plain 05 Pathfinder model :huh:

This will sway my vote  :P

isn't an Xterra a Pathfinder really?
That's the R55 model  :aok:

And it spills over into this tread :laugh::lol:

*HASMAT crew arrives*

Um, is the X the new or real pathfinder ? No, because it's called the Xterra and there is a Pathfinder model. Is it what the new Pathy should have been ? Yes. We are talking Pathfinder model here, off to another poll with your nappy behinds !! ;)

B

yay for the polls Redpath :aok:

I voted for the R50's I do think they are th enicest pathy out there bit I do like the W21 as well. They remind me of a Tank which is pretty :cool2: It actually grew on me as I drove the one I have for awhile.

I have to say that the more aggressive look of the WD21 is my choice. No offense to anyone here, but, to me, the 2nd gen Pathfinder just looks, well, a little boring. It doesn't have any character and blends in with everything else on the road. It does have it's positives too, however. I wouldn't mind have a 3.5 in my WD21! I do like the looks of the new 05's though. Back to the aggressive styling.

The r50's look ok wth a little help and work :-)

I'm very fond of my 2 door, but I think I might prefer the 4 door WD21's more. But the grass is always greener :-)

I don't like the 05's at all -- to big.