What I've been up to lately...

wheelmanLS1

Here is my latest addition. Custom eyelids. It gives it a little more personality, and it seems to contrast the looks of the new Pathfinders (or Xterras, take your pick). Vsicks Pathy, maybe this has solved the ugly front end dilemma?

dsc000094ho.jpg

dsc000104fa.jpg

dsc000117lq.jpg

It's just electrical tape right now, but tommorow I'm going by the decal shop and getting some real vinyl put on. I just used electrical tape to see if I liked the look.

dsc000122us.jpg

I drove last night with the tape on, and I did not notice any change in visibility. I'm sure there is some, I just didn't notice it.

dsc000134nd.jpg

What do you guys think?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving it! Still looks sort of tacky with electrical tape. And the light shining through the outside. I got a few weird looks at church this morning.

Just don't leave that tape on for to long or in any heat. Otherwise you will have a bit of a mess to clean up. Back electrical tape can leave a nasty sticky residue.

I'm loving it! Still looks sort of tacky with electrical tape. And the light shining through the outside. I got a few weird looks at church this morning.

Just don't leave that tape on for to long or in any heat. Otherwise you will have a bit of a mess to clean up. Back electrical tape can leave a nasty sticky residue.

Nothing Goof-Off won't take off.

you know what ive been wanting to do is take some wire mesh like the kind them imports have guarding there intakes and put it behind the grill openings, and make sure there silver

Funny you should say that FLA... I was toying with the idea of using chicken wire as a grille after I install a brush guard..hehe.... :beer:

IIRC, it was already there when he bought it and had the wiring all run and everything as it was. Am I wrong?

\

Yes they were there when I bought them, all the wiring and everything.

Its a single 10 gauge wire running from the battery into the sandwhich-box (thanks for the comments B :P ) , from there it runs into a central fuse box that goes out to all my lights and other accesories. So its all full of wiring, no room for sandwhiches :-)

Since it was pre-existing I have no reason to rip it out, besides, everthing in my truck is function over form anyway, so it fits!

Sorry Harbie, I'm ALL for functionality, but you have to admit, thats kinda cheesy.. Then on the other hand I'm also a believer of 'if it ain't broke, dont fix it' so there it stays. It's all cool Bud, heck, my front end still isn't right and it needs fixing !! But tell me, will it hold a foot long from Subway ?? :P

Eerp, Ok, I read better, but you sure a 1/2' wont fit with some wire marks ?? :D

B

Wheelman, I feel another poll comimg on. Something like.......... Did wheelman just make his Pathy the ugliest Pathy in the world? Options, yes and no. My vote...... YES!

I tried using vinyl but could not make it nice around the corners. That is why I did not leave them on... that and nobody liked them (I'll admit I'm a people-pleaser). I still liked them though; maybe because it was my own creation or something.

Somebody on Ebay sells that mesh stuff for WD21 Pathfinders. About $10, it looks okay I guess.

Smart ! Red LEDs, I like it ! But did you loose the brighty whities for 'normal' use ?

Personally, I have all interior lights set so they wont turn on unless I do it manually. It just destroys night vision and advertises that you are there and what you are doing...

B

You gotto luv those new reality shows where it they have lights shining in all the people in the vehicals faces... Looks safe... I had a cop tell my that he always pulls over people at night that have their dome light on... According to him over half WILL BE drunk... I use to talk to state troopers quite often while eatin in a truck stop... Thay always have cool stories, but they're dickheads if there's more than one sitting together.