NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon people. I still have a lot of these stickers left!!!

Hey, I ordered my share !! Washed the truck today and damn, there was paint under all the bird isht !! Put the sticker on and WTF ?? Don't be a dumb arse like me !! I'm good at eyeballing level, so thats what I did. BUT the truck was parked at the curb and leaning slightly which means that the sticker is now officially crooked. :blink: It's not horrible, but I notice it. Oh well. :shrug: What did piss me off was that something wierd happened as the last 'o' in association didn't transfer and I couldn't get it lined up well by hand !! So the sticker is like my truck, slightly crooked. All's right in the universe... :D

B

LMAO

I had fun putting my sticker on too - I put it on in the morning when it was too dewy out - I had wiped & cleaned the window, but it never fully dried - so some of the letters didnt want to stick. luckily they all stayed put!

Ok folks. Well after getting a couple more orders this week, I'm down to 3 white ones and 5 black ones. So if you want one, now's your chance. PM me. If there is enough demand for more then I'll have more printed up but that'll take time. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well for me to place an order, it would probably be like a 2 week turnaround just from the experience of the first order.

But unless I get enough interest in a second order, I don't think it will happen. :unsure:

:bed: BAH! Guess I'm too late to get in on a white one huh? When is the next run? :D

I suppose I COULD be nice... what's it worth to ya??? And what are you doing Sunday Oct 23rd?

Well, I'm still looking to get one for myself as well. But I'd be willing to buy about 12 of the DJ Dank. For the People that may end up joining in Future around our end here. Perhaps not worth it to make up only 12, but it's a start. Any others still wanting some? Add them to the list and lets get it rockin, otherwise, Damn. anyone got an extra to sell? sly

Dowser

Ok GUYS! Well sounds like the demand will warrant another order! I've already placed it earlier today so given the experience with the first run, I'd say maybe in a week or two, they'll be available!!!

I'll keep YA'LL posted!!!