'92 XE $6.00 No Reserve

M in KC

Wow, did you see this on feebay! Item no. 4561485016. '92 XE opening price $6.00 and no reserve. Man is this the spirit of free enterprise and allowing the market to drive the price of goods or what? This is obviously an experienced seller not a first time green horn. I wish them well. You guys in Cali might take a look.

Lol, and I thought I was being smooth with my $26 bid :D (I'm Rave5096)

Looks like its up $90.95 now though :-(

Oh! And I thought I could bid US$50 and have some of you send it to me in a little box as a gift, so I won't need to pay Brazilian import taxes! :laugh:

Edited by flnl

It'll sell for more than $1000, no matter who here bids on it. I've never seen a cheap NorCal Pathy, regardless of miles.

Yes, you are right, although its a SoCal Pathy, it'll probably go for what he wants. Now keep it down so I can get it, otherwise I wont be selling motors/trannies/etc cheap here !! Sheesh...

B

Nothing put on e-bay for that low of an asking price stays low for long.

I got screwed a few years back buying a false set of PIAA fogs, got caught up in the bidding so much it was at $50 when I realized they where "like" PIAA's.

Live and learn :-)

Yeah, this is 'like' a Nissan Pathfinder... :P So quit bidding you hiney wipes and give a guy who needs it a break !!

B

Are you seriously trying to win it? Because unless you want it, I'm bidding up to $500... and I'm not joking.

It'll sell for more than $1000, no matter who here bids on it. I've never seen a cheap NorCal Pathy, regardless of miles.

Well..that's a so-cal Pathy.... about 8 hrs from me. I'm not bidding cuz I can't afford to! :(

It is exactly the same as my Pathy except the color.. WHUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Edited by Slick

Hey Wheelman, I'd like to get it cause the front frame is still out of wack on mine, but by the time I bought it, and swapped everything over, it'd probably cost more than having a shop fix mine. I guess I was just wishful thinking... GL, hope you can get it for $499 :P

B

I hope you guys are just kidding around and really know how this works on Ebay with no reserve. For those new to the game:

The ad says he wants $2300 or $2400 for the pathy. As the bidding nears the end he ( or a friend) will bid the desired amount hoping that someone will top it. If they do not, then he pays the Ebay fee for the sale and relists the pathy. Sometimes the game is to claim to ebay a deadbeat bidder, have Ebay send the deadbeat at threating email, no one pays and the lister is only out the Ebay posting fee which is small. :angry:

I hope you guys are just kidding around and really know how this works on Ebay with no reserve. For those new to the game:

The ad says he wants $2300 or $2400 for the pathy. As the bidding nears the end he ( or a friend) will bid the desired amount hoping that someone will top it. If they do not, then he pays the Ebay fee for the sale and relists the pathy. Sometimes the game is to claim to ebay a deadbeat bidder, have Ebay send the deadbeat at threating email, no one pays and the lister is only out the Ebay posting fee which is small. :angry:

Yeah I believe they call that "shilling."

Yeah you see it happen all the time but if buyers can "snipe," then its only fair that sellers can do that. I know from a prospective buyers standpoint, it stinks hey, thats ebay.

eBay has gone from being very much a buyers market to much more a sellers market... The old days of ebay is when things went for real cheap quite often, much like a constant yardsale, however it seems as though the tides have shifted and ebay stuff tends to go more for market value