Proud Owner In Central Pa

Guest Curly95

Guest Curly95

Hi, I'm Colby, better known as Curly. Im from Millersburg, PA, which is about 40 minutes north of Harrisburg if theres any locals out there. Just bought a 1995 Pathy, and the first thing I did was go offroading, before it even made it to my driveway. I can't wait to start modifying, and doing some weekend excursions, but it may be a while. Seeing as it is my primary vehicle for college and its the first car that I've ever bought on my own, i dont wanna wreck it yet. I love it and am stoked as all hell to see that there's a site out here just for the Pathfinders.

-Curly

Hi, I'm Colby, better known as Curly. Im from Millersburg, PA, which is about 40 minutes north of Harrisburg if theres any locals out there. Just bought a 1995 Pathy, and the first thing I did was go offroading, before it even made it to my driveway. I can't wait to start modifying, and doing some weekend excursions, but it may be a while. Seeing as it is my primary vehicle for college and its the first car that I've ever bought on my own, i dont wanna wreck it yet. I love it and am stoked as all hell to see that there's a site out here just for the Pathfinders.

-Curly

Hey welcome to the board. You'll find a lot of people on here in your area that wheel!

Millersburg, eh?

What are you doing this weekend?

Wanna try Paragon?

It's in Hazleton, which is like right next door!

Lemme know...we're having a run there this weekend...Camping at Red Ridge. :aok:

Welcome! :beer:

If we're not too drunk we usually have some sound advice.... hehehe....  WAVEY

WE? Not ALL of us drink and post all the time! :P (despite the beer smilies I like to use -alcohol- )

Welcome! :beer:

If we're not too drunk we usually have some sound advice.... hehehe....  WAVEY

WE? Not ALL of us drink and post all the time! :P (despite the beer smilies I like to use -alcohol- )

Yeah not all of us drink... B)