Got My New Wheels!

My new wheels!CLICK IT!

Guys i got my new wheels and tires 31X10.5X15 bf goodrich ATs with mickey thompson classic II 15 X8 They look awesome there not on the truck yet cause i forgot to get new lugnuts!! RRRRRR but they will come tomorrow and ill hit u guys back with pics of it on the truck. Let me know what u think and what u think i should do next

Edited by NastyPathy

Its a full time job at the age 17.. Landscaping from 7 in the morn to 7 at night is what is paying for all my stuff. Its tough work but i get what i want except for the fact iam sitting here covered in poison ivy! ouch. My parents got me 2 tires because my bday was last week which was def some help. Ill hit u guys back with pics on the truck tomorrow cause thats when the lugnuts come

• 5 years later...

Yup, your factory ones will be fine. If you got the little black plastic centers from a set of factory steelies, you can use them too with those.

hmm $30 worth of lugs to make them black or a $5 can of high temp black spray paint... Let me just say I'm cheap and guess which way I would go.

Least he looked for a previous topic, located, and added to. Not start a new one :aok:

:blush02: haha thanks nunya. its almost like i know what im doing.

since i cant afford the shipping from summit, im gonna get some black rock crawler rims from zoneoffroad.ca, not white like i wanted.. oh well

i have chromies and legos, but i live i the middle of nowhere so shipping would be a bitch, and i live like 800km from the nearest NPORA member. free to anyone that wants to pick them up lol.

• 4 weeks later...