Just got my Pathfinder

Hey everyone iam new and just wanted everyone to see my Pathfinder. I finally got it after i blew a head gasket on my oldsmobile achieva. My dads had a 88,95 and now this one and he just gave it to me couple weeks ago and ive already started working on it let me know what you guys think. Iam putting 31X10.5X15 with mickey thompson classic 2's like next week and soon putting a lift

post-7-1118283080.jpg

Wow, that's RED! Nice truck; congrats on joining the fold! Can't wait to see what it looks like with its new shoes.

Skidplate painted?? You mean the plastic splash guard? Never seen that done before. I had to finally toss mine in the garbage it was so shredded. I can't imagine having to maintain a painted appearance on it.

Wow, that's RED! Nice truck; congrats on joining the fold! Can't wait to see what it looks like with its new shoes.

Skidplate painted?? You mean the plastic splash guard? Never seen that done before. I had to finally toss mine in the garbage it was so shredded. I can't imagine having to maintain a painted appearance on it.

LOL I was thinking the same thing Dean. Painted splash guard? LMAO sorry but couldn't help but laugh there.

He bought a 2005 toyota tundra double cab he stopped getting the pathfinders cause he needed the bed for work. But i will have this car forawhile and if i get another car it will probably be another one since ive been around them all my life.

By the way i made a mistake it is a splash guard my fault. I also painted the gas tank guard too. Sry guys

You mean the plastic splash guard? ... I had to finally toss mine in the garbage it was so shredded.

Ditto, I DESTROYED mine a couple weekends ago (that and the cross member... ouchie)

Nice red... dont see many red R50's

(we mostly have silver, black, white & green...)

He bought a 2005 toyota tundra double cab he stopped getting the pathfinders cause he needed the bed for work. But i will have this car forawhile and if i get another car it will probably be another one since ive been around them all my life.

By the way i made a mistake it is a splash guard my fault. I also painted the gas tank guard too. Sry guys

Could of bought a Titan... :)

Yea i will lift it soon once i get the money which will be soon. My dad didnt get the titan because of gas prices and the titan is one thursty truck. The Tundra had everything he wanted so he got it. Iam a Nissan guy but the toyota is a nice lookin truck.