Is there any way to update our NPORA member page?

MaritimeMan

Was just wondering. I went and checked mine out, and almost started laughing. I called her a car (LOL), and made a list of the mods I wanted to do. The pics are all completely stock, heck I even still have the under bumper stock fogs on her still (broke those off shortly after the pics were taken) Wonder if I sent an update to Mr. Jim if he would update it.

It would be nice if we could make those changes ourself. Jim, are you out there?! :D My info is about as out-dated as well, but I think its a toughy since its independent from the forum.

I dropped a line to Jim via PM on this issue, so we'll see. I imagine if there's an answer, he'll let us know himself.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

• 2 weeks later...

Be Nice Guys!

I know I am not the best about timely updates anymore. I am working on that.

As for the question of doing it yourself, sorry that is not in the cards for that part of the site. You can email me new photos or updates at mrjim@nissanpathfinders.com and I will try to handle them as quickly as possible. Right now, all updates that I know about are up to date on the site.

My work at Boeing is so fast paced that I just crash when I get home everyday, but NPORA is my family and I am trying to get better about my delays.

Talk to you soon!

Jim

Welcome back Jim! Glad to hear that you're gainfully employed especially after all that crapola you had gone through in the past year or two.

Keep in touch!