Body lifts

Manik

I've been looking for a BL for my 95 WD21 for quite a while now and just can't seem to locate one. All of the ones I've found seem to have a cutoff at about 93. I know body style is the same, but, are there any mounting differences? It's been bugging me and just thought I'd ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only difference in body lift kits that I know of for Pathfinders is between 1989 and 1990 (2door to 4door) where the rearmost bolts are larger in diameter, to address the greater weight I assume.

B

You can order the early BL and get the appropriate bolts yourself. The body lift kits 4x4parts sell are exactly that, an early kit with replacement bolts.

I know the bolt specs have been talked about before so they should be here somewhere, perhaps in the HowTo for BL installs.

$155 plus $38 Shipping for the cheapest shipping method (using generic Dallas Zip)

Amazon and Summit Racing both have the Performance Accessories 3in kit (Same kit the 4x4Parts offering starts as) for $122.97 and on ebay for 125.99 all with free shipping.

Figure another (guessing here) $4-12 locally for the replacement bolts? :shrug:

http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Accessories-Body-Nissan-Pathfinder/dp/B000J3HSXA

http://www.summitracing.com/search/department/chassis-suspension/part-type/body-lift-kits/make/nissan/model/pathfinder

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Performance-Accessories-4053-Body-Lift-Kit-/400745315800?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan|Model%3APathfinder&hash=item5d4e483dd8&vxp=mtr

Just know that installing said lift kit and using the front bumper "relocation brackets" means the front bumper goes from "totally inadequate" to "major liability". Plan on some fabbing/help/work-done to address this, or just get an aftermarket bumper as well.

B

4x4 parts also sells the aprons that are usually torn or missing. If I remember correctly it will cover up to a 3" body lift. I have not installed my body lift yet. Consider getting hard body shifters also. That will keep you from having to notch the floor.

Just know that installing said lift kit and using the front bumper "relocation brackets" means the front bumper goes from "totally inadequate" to "major liability". Plan on some fabbing/help/work-done to address this, or just get an aftermarket bumper as well.

B

That's on the list to get "built". I'll keep it I mind though... Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk