So long Sucka's

Bubbley11

Well today I leave for basic training and AIT. This will be my last post for a long time. I hope my pathfinder is sound when I come back. See you guys soon.

From Jordan

Ooh Boy are you in for a fun next 4 months. Just remember it's all a head game and even though the drill sergeants can be hysterically funny at times, its best not to laugh when they're messin with ya.

On a serious note, I applaud you for volunteering to serve our nation in these crazy times, May God bless your travels and training and I thank you for answering the call. I have been where you are headed and I was a scrawny little turd when I went through and made it out the other side, I know you can too.

Don't forget, it's a head game, all the impossible time drills they make you do is designed to frustrate you, keep that in mind.

Boarding the plane right now. Getting real previous. Hope it goes well. AIT will be more fun as I can walk the base and go fishing down there. I will be back around the first of September. Thanks for the support.