super bowl, Seattle Seahawks yea

Nissanland

First of all.......GO HAWKS!!!

Should be a good game. I'm not too worried about Peyton. I don't think the broncos have a complete team. Seattle's defense is going to give him a rough time. It will be a good feeling here in the northwest when they win. This area needs it. I remember being a kid in Minnesota when the twins won the series. Makes the whole area feel good.

If fooseball is the devil, then paint me red and pass out the pitchforks!

I agree, we deserve it...haven't had a world championship since the Sonics beat out the Washington bullets back in the day of Gus Williams, down town Freddy Brown. The greatest fans need to get the greatest sports trophy. Fan since "76"

I used to struggle with being a Vikings fan. That was hard to shake. But I have always been a fan of local sports teams, including the Arizona cardinals when I lived in Phoenix from 95-98. But something changed in about 03-04. I loved that Seattle went out and got coach holmgren. He began shaping teams that fans could really get behind. Kind of like how Lou Pinella did it with the Mariners. Of course, with his Super Bowl run with the hawks, that was the capper. I went to two games that year and man what a experience! Getting hi-5's and hugs from complete strangers locked me in as a seahawk fan. Since then, good or bad, I'm a hawk fan! It's really hard having a 49'rs jacket hanging in my closet from when I has a teenager!

I'M IN!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Shhhh don't tell anyone, but I watched that beat down while driving down i-5. I couldn't stop the truck, we could of just listened, but it wouldn't be the same. So we paid Verizon $5 and watched it. Sorry if we sound smug, but who cares...that was a whooping, the Broncos won't sit down for a week.

• Like 1

Lol that's ok, we did 80 with a load today trying to get to where we needed to be for the night so my driver could watch as much of the game as he could...

I didn't watch the game, but way to go Seahawks!

Way to go SEAHAWKS!!!! I'm proud for you guys man, what a friggin historic game..noone down here cares though, I find it pretty irritating, and the fact that everyone is pissed that it was such a blow out, I loved it! I thought it was great but I'm probably the only one in Houston. Totally Historic game.

Pretty funny what people think of WA that have not been there. I tell them I am from WA and they immediately talk about the rain. I come back with a " nope, I live in a desert with less than 10 inches of rain a year." They just get a blank look on their faces....

• Like 1

Pretty funny what people think of WA that have not been there. I tell them I am from WA and they immediately talk about the rain. I come back with a " nope, I live in a desert with less than 10 inches of rain a year." They just get a blank look on their faces....

Doesn't new york or somewhere get more rain than we do? I can't remember, but we basically get stuck with a reputation that we don't live up to. Lol

-Kyle

The study ranked 195 cities in the contiguous 48 states by the amount of rainfall they received annually over a 30-year period, although Olympia actually had the most rainy days on average across the three decades (63) of all the cities in the study. Mobile came in second on the latter scale, with 59 average annual rainy days. (Several cities in Alaska and Hawaii actually receive more than 100 inches of rain a year, but were not included in the study.)

Southeastern cities are so prevalent on the list because the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico fuel storms that frequently soak the region, particularly between June and November. [Rainfall Records Fall Across the Northeast]

The study also found that in the past 30 years, the East and Southeast seemed to be getting wetter, while the West got drier. Florida, Louisiana and Alabama were the wettest states, while California, Montana, Nevada and Arizona were the driest (Las Vegas took the top spot for driest city).

Average rainfall was highest in the United States between July and September and lowest between January and March.

• 11 months later...

Okay, it is that time of year again! The 12 ' s are stoked and the SEAHAWKS are ready to take care of business again. Who knows? Maybe we can take another trophy home to Seattle. Show your support hawkers. Go Hawks.!! ??

• Like 1

Go Hawks! Can never count out Brady but I think we have an even chance of doin' a 2'fer..... I made a batch of my special chili for the day, just for luck!!! Havent been watching the news, howz Shermans injury? Hate to play without him....

Oh, well he's ready to go our and dominate on the field. Arm and Thomas shoulder are good to go. I am with you that we should be able to find a way to get that 2nd trophy. Going to be a tough one. Great game for sure.

I didn't even have to watch the game to know when the Seahawks scored a touchdown. Half the damned city lit up with fireworks. :lol:

And then a few hours later it was eerily quiet... so I assumed they lost.