super bowl, Seattle Seahawks yea

Nissanland

Not second guessing, but for the life of me I will never understand why they chose a pass play and not to hand it off to the best running back in the league, and one who was having success in the game :shrug:

When they got that remarkable catch I looked at my sons and said, it's ours if they can run it in and stop any last minute charge by the Pats. Like the announcers said, loosing because Lynch could not get into the end zone would have been expectable, but to go against what is normal for "Seahawks Football" and throw on second down in the red zone... I just don't get it.

Oh well, congrats to the Patriots

Like the writing on seahawks page. Every NFC playoff game ripped the heart out of the better team in each of the games. Lions with the picked up flag. Cowboys with the no catch/catch. Packers with the overwhelming comeback by seahawks and now the Hawks with the pass that should never have been thrown. Heartbreaking yes. I'm sure though, we'll be there again next year.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

I'd say the Pats didn't win the game, as much as the Hawks lost it. Brady was Brady, but the Hawks certainly looked/were beat up. Yeah, the pass call will be questioned for a long time. Like coach said, they had a plan and wanted to stick with it. It just didn't work out for us this time. Hey, 3 Super Bowl appearances in 10 years is pretty impressive. A new challenge now faces the Hawks, can they bounce back and continue to build on the philosophy that has built this club? Can't win them all. Go Hawks! See Ya next year!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder