What's the craziest thing you've seen on a pathfinder

Mehbenn

Apx ten years ago, a two wheel drive pathfinder, it had broad front steerable ski's and a Trac drive on the rear, was amazing to watch it blow up the snow drifts with such easy effort. Sorry I didn't have a camera that day up in the snow. Elbe off-road area

Wow! A wing on a Pathy! What a douche!

Sadly, no pictures, but about 15 years ago I went past a pathy going up a hill on the freeway and it was revving like crazy but only going the speed limit. Turns out the 14" rims that were sticking out 6" past the body with 50 series tires on it totally screwed up the gearing. It was both hideous and pathetic, and yes, a 4x4... :doh:

B

• Like 1

Interesting... apparently SVD was an Aussie thing, but the only data I found was for Pulsars. If it's real, I wonder what the mechanical differences were.

Somebody posted this picture of a body kit a while back. The bumper looks like a dead match to me. Of course I don't remember the specifics of the post I screenshot this out of... :doh:

LOLOLbodykit_zpse9f89408.png

Interesting... apparently SVD was an Aussie thing, but the only data I found was for Pulsars. If it's real, I wonder what the mechanical differences were.

Somebody posted this picture of a body kit a while back. The bumper looks like a dead match to me. Of course I don't remember the specifics of the post I screenshot this out of... :doh:

LOLOLbodykit_zpse9f89408.png

This was my exact thought when I saw that SVD. Special Vehicle Division? haha!

Anyway, you can get that bodykit from classicgarage.com Save 10% by using coupon code SUPRAGROUP

i like the grill tail lights and the black lines on the headlights thats it if it just had those it would look good

What is the thing over the headlight? Almost looks like the mirrors for the 240's, but its missing one.

What is the thing over the headlight? Almost looks like the mirrors for the 240's, but its missing one.

Its a Japanese thing, almost all of the Terrano's over there have them, i don't know why they prefer the mirrors on the front fenders, i'm sure their is a good story behind it, but it started with mirrors only on the fenders, then moved to some combo or another of what you see her (regular mirrors and one passenger mounted fender mirror), and now they seem to be just like the rest of the world, mirrors on the doors or the vertex of the a pillar.

At least that is my interpretation of the Japanese mirror migration of the last 50 years or so...

-Kyle

But to actually contribute to this thread, i've seen this moron a couple of times around my local stomping grounds, still laugh and shake my head just as hard every time, very dizzying actually. :wacko:

But at any rate...

12168279343_3d0d70e2f3_c.jpg

Decent set of wheels i think, but the stickers are awful...

-Kyle

But to actually contribute to this thread, i've seen this moron a couple of times around my local stomping grounds, still laugh and shake my head just as hard every time, very dizzying actually. :wacko:

But at any rate...

-Kyle

nothing wrong with the nismo one

When it doesn't apply, yes...

But at any rate...

-Kyle

By my estimates, those are worth about 25 horsepower...

B

haha ya i see that stuff on cars/trucks almost everyday where i am and the big one around here that have been popping up is the "shocker" sticker on the windows of tuners/ricers if you dont know what that is here is a oil cap with it on it http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-ACURA-BILLET-SILVER-ALUMINUM-SCREW-ON-ENGINE-OIL-CAP-W-JDM-SHOCKER-EMBLEM-/111247351201?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19e6dbdda1 i think my pathfinder could end up on this thread haha i have the truck nuts hanging off the back and chevy rims :stickwack: