Saw a WD21 Pathfinder on a National TV Show check it out

Stifun

I fallow this show called Once Upon a Time on the latest Episode that aired on 4/21/2013

At 2:21minutes into the Show you can see clearly a nice Pathfinder with roof rack I think its an SE maybe 94/95 year.

Check it out I was so shocked that our Old Bad Ass Pathfinder's getting some screen time.

Here is the Link.

http://abc.go.com/watch/once-upon-a-time/SH55126545/VDKA0_8hf8zxs6/lacey

Enjoy.

Most definately SE i would say... legos came on se's. :) and spare tire rack came on them too. (as well as SE's) and ive seen SE's without the factory roof rack (one in video appears to be thule type? i think i saw step bars too (also came on XE's..) but yeah. nice spot! my step dad watches that show

Yeah I was catching up on this episode and when I saw it I had to let everyone know.

Why do Pathfinders tend to rust more than say a Toyota is it something wrong with the frame or maybe they did not put any Undercarriage spray from the factory.

Why do Pathfinders tend to rust more than say a Toyota is it something wrong with the frame or maybe they did not put any Undercarriage spray from the factory.

Toyota's rot just as bad... (As do many other vechiles)

I remember seeing this one a few years ago :doh: They took it out of the frozen lake on Dirty Jobs... poor pathy

(the episode is free to stream if you have amazon prime)

33k7zlv.png

35bb3bq.png