Did the 1994 SE with a cloth interior have a middle seat belt in the back?

jwblue

my middle seat belts are usually under the seat and all of my clips are intact. I even still ahve those stupid hinge covers that always pop off when you flip the seats forward.

Yeah, mine's got a middle belt too. My clips busted off because my friends couldn't figure out how to grab a belt buckle and lift. I tried putting wire hanger things in their place but they sort of met the same fate... lol one of these days I'll redneck rig something more durable.

And what are those hinge covers even for?!?

Yeah, mine's got a middle belt too. My clips busted off because my friends couldn't figure out how to grab a belt buckle and lift. I tried putting wire hanger things in their place but they sort of met the same fate... lol one of these days I'll redneck rig something more durable.

And what are those hinge covers even for?!?

Covering the hinges and popping off...

B

Check under the seats. They LOVE to slip under there especially if you have to flip the seats up.

Guess you learn something everyday. I always wondered what those "prongs" were in the seats!

• 4 weeks later...

Those clips can be easily replaced if you can get some second hand. Just remove carpet from up the back of the rear seat, you'll see a black plastic clip (kinda like an arrow in a circle) holding a loop of string. Remove the clip and pull broken seatbelt holder from the front. Tie on some electrical wire to replacement clip, poke wire through seat first and use it to pull string through. Push on seatbelt holder to assist pushing plastic clip back under string, remove wire, refit seatback. Bingo, all done B)