What other SUVs/trucks have the same wheel bolt pattern?

stioc

just search 6x5.5 or 6x139 on craigslist any japanese suv or truck with 6 lug will fit. Now the thing about gmc is some have a bigger hub bore and the newer wheels have to be bored out found out the hard way with esclade wheels but the lug pattern is all the same.

Factory GM wheels have a smaller hub bore (period, I have tried many from steel "rally" wheels, Tahoe wheels, H3 wheels, etc... Lots of 1/2 ton GMs in the family) Alot of your imports will have a better chance but watch there as well as newer stuff will have smaller hub bores as well.

i had wheels of an old k5 blazer that fit. it had manual hubs and junk so i couldnt confirm that it was the standard hub bore for it any clarifacation on that i would love to know just to be sure

Sure they were factory wheels or not altered already (some aftermarkets do look like they could mimmik a factory wheel)? Like I said, I have hands on-taken directly off of possible donors and tried.

of course now I actually pay attention that this is in the R50 section... my comments may just be moot point. Still I would like to see what wheels you had that were off of a K5 just to ease my curiosity as to if you actually had factory ones

the hub bore should be the same size as wd21 to r50 cause its the same size as my hardbody and i cant confirm if the wheels were stock the looked like crappy steelies but my friend said they came with his truck and cant verify from a truck from 1985 if it actuallty came with it lol

My parents own a '99 and I own a '93.. the spacing is the same, just don't tell me parents ;)

Also, given this same discussion.. I am certainly planning on picking up some Titan No Fear Weld Racing rims and converting my little WD21 into a Bowler Wildcat Wannabe.. of course.. I have plans.. including vacuum bagging and composites. I'll keep you updated as extra money comes in and, space becomes available. I have experience with vacuum bagging surfboards and body panels for my Honda Civic that I used for rally racing.. TAP plastics carries a nice Carbon/Kevlar weave that works well with traditional UV resins. I smell a build.. Why'd I get a Pathy?!? Just another money-pit.

Edited by Palionu

titan and armada wheels will work if u bore out the hub not to hard most wheel repair shops can do this for like a 100bucks if u get to newer frontiers and xterras i know they change to 6x114

Edited by shoesandsocks

1500 (fullsize) Chevy, GMC, Escalade, avalanche all need bored. Colorado/Canyon/Isuzu/Toyota will bolt right up.

Steel wheels you can use 2 hole saws, 3" to locate, 4" to cut

Aluminum use a router and a 1/2" rabbet bit with guide bearing.

Edited by 53sled