Penis Truck

Precise1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know where you ever got the balls too call that a mud truck Kyle... I mean really does that truck look anything at all like a mud truck. To me it looks like a POS and its owner maybe slightly slow with that straight billed cap.

5Ia5O35M13K83G93F1c8e57b1ccbb5d3e1e9a.jpg

Mud truck... boy

5Gf5Fc5Ha3G63Fa3Hcc8ecc52047d4a73115c.jpg

Penis truck, ayt... 37's, although it does have a 14 bolt/60 combo it has too much chrome.

Mud trucks, note the usage of solid axles and the tires are properly sized to the amount of lift. The Blazer is 35s and the big one is on 44s. And yes that truck is no joke street legal in Wis.

5L75Kb5J93Ed3Nd3o5c8430e90652be5216d4.jpg

Penis truck, yo!!

5Na5Y65Kf3F53J93Ndc7a5a8f41144fd31223.jpg

Note, that is acutally a 1500 HD chevy silverado. So it has 8 lug wheels.

I hope that clears up any problems spotting a mud truck from a Penis truck.

Now just because a truck has 40 inch or bigger tires doesnt mean its a mud truck. Hell there are lots of trucks out there with massive tires that couldnt wheel worth a damn because there sitting on crack head axles. Think 10 bolts with 44's on the end with a 12 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift. Or even worse a IFS truck with those mods.

I read this thread... and this drove by my house. I couldn't stop laughing... Until they parked in my driveway haha. Turns out they just wanted to promote their "fab business" (everyone with a body lifted Ford Ranger in my town thinks they're on the fast track to Baja ) Oh well, took some pics for you to laugh with me.

Talk about COMPENSATION. :lmao:

Holy crap, that thing is obnoxious!! Can it even turn? Does it actually fit in a lane? Some peoples children!! :lol:

B

It all comes down to why the truck is built. If it's built to have fun bashing with, it's a mud truck. If it's built to show off your money, or make you look bigger, it's a penis truck.

Not that there's anything wrong with taking pride in your truck... that just shouldn't be its primary function.

That 'predator' above might as well be a designer handbag.

We have a ton of these in Alberta, We typically refer to them as "Rig Rockets" as they're driven by oil rig workers that make 200K + a year and spend 300 nights a year away from home. I usually don't have a problem with the people that drive them. Anyone that works hard enough and sacrifices their personal life to that extent to afford something like this is good in my books, but i personally could find better uses for my money.

Nothing wrong with oil field trucks, because there acutally used off road (if you've ever been there, there is more then enough mud)

Avalances are ok looking, its just that most of the ones seen have that ugly clading.

My dads buddy has one, I buryed it in my pond when I was 14 lol. His is stock except for these giant diamond shaped fog lights and rack. Is one hell of a comfy riding truck at least.

I asked him what "purpose" it serves. The flatbiller in the picture is the builder, not the owner. Th

It all comes down to why the truck is built. If it's built to have fun bashing with, it's a mud truck. If it's built to show off your money, or make you look bigger, it's a penis truck.

Not that there's anything wrong with taking pride in your truck... that just shouldn't be its primary function.

That 'predator' above might as well be a designer handbag.

The owner is an active duty Airman in the Air Force, the guy in the flatbill with the pubes on his face is just the builder, and the truck was built for "Sand Shows" is what we call them down here (its a show all about toys for Glamis Sand Dunes).

Sooo it pretty much is a designer handbag on wheels. All for show, no for go.

Edited by Rybob

I read this thread... and this drove by my house. I couldn't stop laughing... Until they parked in my driveway haha. Turns out they just wanted to promote their "fab business" (everyone with a body lifted Ford Ranger in my town thinks they're on the fast track to Baja ) Oh well, took some pics for you to laugh with me.

Talk about COMPENSATION. :lmao:

IMG_20101024_162117.jpg

IMG_20101024_162339.jpg

This truck looks like the trucks the guy that lives around the corner from me builds at his house, except the Ford he built like this one is running military axles. I saw it over at his house today. I need to stop over there to see if he will let me take some pics one day.

I guess its a preference thing. For me I do not see the point in lifting a truck, then putting some $5000 chrome wheels and low profile "mud" tires on it.... Defeats the purpose.... But if your compensating for something... I guess it makes sense...

some people have to have the "biggest" truck I guess.

I spoke to the owner of the Ford that the guy near me built one day, ran into him at the auto parts store, he said he had never worked on /lifted a brand new truck so this guy tells him to go at it on his.

Most of the trucks I see at his house look like they were built for the mud, he lifts them basically the same way, looks to use a 4 link front and rear with a single coil over shock on each corner, ,Military axles seem to be his axle of choice and he does all his own tube bending in his garage. A few of them he built the frames from scratch.

I've seen normal looking trucks parked in front of his house with trailers with a pair of rockwell axles strapped down, probably for the next build.

Yep, I know what you mean. A high school buddy was from florida and his dad always had a jacked up truck in his yard (the most

common was a '73 chevy k30 on '42s) I looked at his sister facebook page a while back and his older brothers got a duelly k30 reg cab on 44's (six of them lol) and thats a little truck. Some of them are lifted like 20 inchs and ridding on tractor tires. MN has its fair share of those trucks, a diffrent buds got a Bronco (with a 87-91 f150 cab and clip) ridding on 48 inch terra tires with a snorting big cube ford in it (466 at first now I think its a 521 ci)

One great way to spot of a penis truck from a mud truck is to look for the radiator. If the rads in front its a penis truck, if its in the bed with E-fans its a mud truck.

Rockwells are nice, but there axle/hub seals fail a lot. On trucks up too 44" its much more common to see 14 bolts with trussed dana 60's in the front.

Edited by nismothunder

today this guy had the crew cab Ford, a "C" channel custom frame 70ish Chevy pickup (with military axles too, sitting on little tires), and a semi tractor sitting in the yard, I was told he is a Cummins mechanic. It's a real sight to see all these huge trucks in one yard !!

There is a local guy that I watched build a C-channel mud truck. There really isnt that much that goes into them. Time, yes.Blood, sweat and tears, yes. Skill, not so much (we've had a argument about this before A) Because everything is made to fit from the frame up.

Hi all, English is not my official language so I'm not sure what does "penis truck" mean, although I feel not a good word after these replies. What does it mean exactly? Thanks...

Its a slang term for a overly lifted truck that has never/rarely ever seen more then a paved road. Its thought that most of the owners of these said Penis Trucks have smaller manly parts then the average male and to make up for it they must drive massive trucks and act like ass's.

This is a trend that seems too have started in the mid 90s with the SUV craze. Although I suspect it acutally started after the 80s Turbo craze when the owners decided there turbo Buick's simply did not show just how 'big' they were.

Don't worry about your English man :aok: its native tongue to some and fails them. People have different phrases for it, But think of it as a 4x4 truck which it's purpose of its build falls along the same line as the old "time to buy a Porsche" joke

• 1 year later...

There is a guy who lives down the street from me who has 3 4x4's. Jeep, Hemmer, fullsize chevy pickup. The hummer is relatively stock. The jeep has a small lift with tires that are too big. The pickup is lifted with too small tires that are stretched onto the wheels. It looks like crap.

Him having 3 4x4's I would say he is lacking in a serious way.

One great way to spot of a penis truck from a mud truck is to look for the radiator. If the rads in front its a penis truck, if its in the bed with E-fans its a mud truck.

I have to disagree with you there my uncle has a 86 suburban sitting on 44s and the radiator is in stock location and that thing only sees pavment to get to the mud holes his brother has a 78 chevy pick up sitting on 48s that has to be trailered to the mud runs because by ny law his is to tall to be street legal and his radiator is in stock location both of them drive stock 250s ones a dodge ones a chevy.

almost all of the trucks that go to the mudruns and trail rides around me haven't moved there radiators

• 1 month later...

I fist posted in this thread that I normally dont work on these things, but times have changed. Luckily most i do is suspension work. Here is todays victim...

IMG_0512_zpse1862d5c.jpg

Thats me standing next to it. Im 5'10, so yeah. Drives like garbage. IT does have King coilovers on it!

Glad I dont have a penis issue.