pretty cool valve stem cap

unccpathfinder

Saw this at work...and we were able to use it BC a schrader valve was missing and we were able to use this cap to swap one from a bad tire...could be helpful overladen if u pop a bead and don't want to fumble with a scraper valve tool to reseat a tire bead (I've done this too many times)

2012-04-11_23-14-26_696.jpg

So it screws on like a normal valve stem cap but the facing out side is the schrader valve tool

The first pic is schrader valve side...the other side is the standard valve stem threaded side

2012-04-11_23-19-25_471.jpg

I keep a metal one attached to an extra valve stem, makes it easier to grab when you need to use it, also makes it harder to misplace. I also have the valve stem removal tool in my toolbox.

This is why I thought it was awesome.....I wish they didnt whistle so loud.....

only crack it a little, no need to watch it go totally flat in 15 seconds when it's being vindictive to someone who was inconsiderate to you. It will be flat by time they come back to their vehicle

I used to have those in a brass flavor kept away in multiple places but could never remember where. I find it easier to just keep an actual schrader valve tool (their cheap and have a easy to hold handle) handy. Easy to fit one in a plug kit and you'll know where its at!

only crack it a little, no need to watch it go totally flat in 15 seconds when it's being vindictive to someone who was inconsiderate to you. It will be flat by time they come back to their vehicle

I used to have those in a brass flavor kept away in multiple places but could never remember where. I find it easier to just keep an actual schrader valve tool (their cheap and have a easy to hold handle) handy. Easy to fit one in a plug kit and you'll know where its at!

U obviously don't know me....if u piss me off enough to pull a valve stem...I sure as @!*% don't want u to refill it...I want u to call a professional to tell u u r missing a $0.02 part on all 4 or 5 wheels...if u r gonna do it do it right and Id rather give some stems than a new tire (slashed it) BC at that point its non destructive...