Yet another pathy... :/

NissanNismoZ

I don't know what you guys are watching (joke could be on me) but the posted link takes me to a RickRoll'D video with a skinny little white boy doing some corny early 80s dancing. I went back and watched the whole thing thinking there was a wreck scene I missed. It was painful to watch but I didn't see any pathfinders!

James

All seriousness I thought rickrolling was retired... and though I like the song (suprise!) it got old quick to begin with. Maby it should be replaced by everyone getting

Heh!! He said "semen"... Hehheeehehehhehehehheheheeehhee hehehehhheheeeheehehehehe

That was so tragic and gay I watched the whole thing. Of course, I watched the entire Rick Roll the first time also...

muahahaha.. you've just been rickroll'd :D

nice come back, B :P

nice one B, you know why Yugos have rear defrosters right?

:takebow:

No, why??

To keep your hands warm while you're pushing it

:doh:

Never heard that one.

B

I don't know what you guys are watching (joke could be on me) but the posted link takes me to a RickRoll'D video with a skinny little white boy doing some corny early 80s dancing. I went back and watched the whole thing thinking there was a wreck scene I missed. It was painful to watch but I didn't see any pathfinders!

James

I'm afraid that is considered a harmless internet prank. Painful, isn't it?

I hope no brain cells were destroyed in the course of it, my friend.

B

I'm afraid that is considered a harmless internet prank. Painful, isn't it?

I hope no brain cells were destroyed in the course of it, my friend.

B

Sadly we all die a little inside every time it is successful I think... poor guy never saw it coming.

While we're here...

I assume you gentlemen are familiar with the work of Eduard Khil.

Painful, yes, but better than getting rickrolled.

(search "trololo" to see the original.)

Edited by Slartibartfast

Sadly we all die a little inside every time it is successful I think... poor guy never saw it coming.

I'm old like B, been around since before the internet started and never saw that prank before. So yea he got me good, twice!

James

:suicide:

+1

damn they messed that one up good!

+1

:bwack:

You wasted 54 seconds of my life. How shall I ever pay you back??

B

+2 (getting a mod means double points!)

James

+1

yeah... apparently thats the joke. making you think it was going to be something else... its called being rickroll'd... i fell for it to. :thumbsdown:

+1

All seriousness I thought rickrolling was retired... and though I like the song (suprise!) it got old quick to begin with. Maby it should be replaced by everyone getting

+2

For a total of 8 points! :D

i didnt click it, re-do your math! :FartExplode-vi:

Generally when someone has an actual video they embed it, especially when it sais "youtube" right in the beginning of the link, normally smells a little foul. I ain't B-old, but I ain't Kyle-young so I avoid clicking EVERY link :lol:

i didnt click it, re-do your math! :FartExplode-vi:

Generally when someone has an actual video they embed it, especially when it sais "youtube" right in the beginning of the link, normally smells a little foul. I ain't B-old, but I ain't Kyle-young so I avoid clicking EVERY link :lol:

darn! 6 points!

bahaha..im impressed, young grasshoppa!