nissan power ina mazda van?

pathyboy12

Yep, which probably made bolting a VG in there fairly simple.

Wait a minute. I didn't catch the DE part of the VG30DETT. Those use an 8 bolt crank instead of a 6 with a different flex plate/flywheel and starter location.

If it was a VG30ET(T) it would have bolted up to the stock automatic no problem, probably why they were forced to use the DETT automatic from the Z32.

Yet still a minivan, no making that "cool", no matter what!

Just think when the guy with the hot rod at the red light gets smoked by a mini van, I don't think that level of shame has been achieved yet!

Y'all need to stop before I want to put cams and a turbo on my wife's Quest. After she bent up the tail pipe backing into a curb I told her I would put a fart can on it and she threatened me harm in my sleep!

James

Vans have always been cool and always will be.

:rolleyes:

There is a guy around here with a supercharger on his Caravan, :gay: . I stick by the fact that there is nothing that can be done to a mini-van to ever make it cool. There is plenty that can be done to a full size, real deal, van to make them cool. Anything done to a mini-van is just a joke in my book.

:rolleyes:

There is a guy around here with a supercharger on his Caravan, :gay: . I stick by the fact that there is nothing that can be done to a mini-van to ever make it cool. There is plenty that can be done to a full size, real deal, van to make them cool. Anything done to a mini-van is just a joke in my book.

Yeah, but some have just a hint of cool about them. But I dont think it will ever be more then a soccer mom wagon. If it was a panel mini van (they made them, astros, caravan and I think even ford) its basically a mini full size.