starting to think this terrano/pathfinder was the worst buy

NightWolf

went down south today god dam it what i frinkin day

stoped at havey car wouldnt start had tog et jump start

then on way to donnybrook on the road it just stoped had to flag down a car and get a jump start

got to donnybrook and well car stopped again

freaking pissing me off

went down south today god dam it what i frinkin day

stoped at havey car wouldnt start had tog et jump start

then on way to donnybrook on the road it just stoped had to flag down a car and get a jump start

got to donnybrook and well car stopped again

freaking pissing me off

I will make a call today, might be able to get one for you cheap as I know a couple of people who have parts trucks, will let you know as soon as I can.

an alty goein bad is far from a good reason to call any car scrap... it is a maintnance item that does go bad. Sorry abou tthe price tag on it though... ouch. Guess its one thing to like about the 3.oh

you certainly have a very nice terrano DavefromOZ i paid $3200 for mine 2 months back nothing was said to me about any problems etc with it

i do dislike the gear jumping out its annoying and it revs then at 3000rpm instead of 1500 to 2000 but im guess that's just them i would like to put a extra tranny oil cooler on if i can Ive never seen the temp gauge go past half at 3000rp it sits on half then it drops to 1/4 when the gear kicks back in

doesn't help i cant go 4x4ing yet as front wheels are diff size to the rear god knows why they got diff new rears in size to front i just cant afford new wheels yet don't work either so its hard

Edited by NightWolf

I found one, the guy who I sold my spare to didnt need it as it ended up being his glow plug regulator that was constantly draining his battery, might be worth having your alternator checked to make sure your not wasting your money on the alt. I can bring my multimeter over tomorrow around 6pm if you want, or if you have one, check to see what voltage your alty is puting out. If its your alty, the rebuilt one I sold him is yours for 100.

if i can have someone check it for me or with me make sure im doing it right and the wiring people have done is this terrano is shocking as well will be good to see another under the bonet

needng jump starts are no reason to call any vehicle junk.

Having to pull the wheel out to get to the battery however, Is a good reason to complain...(my doge, the older ones did not have battery connections in the engine bay)

i guess its just a way to vent cause i only bought it like 2 months ago

i was told about the gear slip and was told they removed spotties cause of issues

but that was it

Having to pull the wheel out to get to the battery however, Is a good reason to complain...(my doge, the older ones did not have battery connections in the engine bay)

Stratus! Some of the Riveras you had to pull the back seat to change the battery! :rofl: that designer proably got an award!

i guess its just a way to vent cause i only bought it like 2 months ago

i was told about the gear slip and was told they removed spotties cause of issues

but that was it

Some of us buy our truck with a list of known issues, understand you were just frustrated. Some of us just work in the automotive field day in-day out and have different reasons to yell at cars.

You got Dave on the job with you though, you'll be all right :aok: (well half left)