1994 pathfinder 4x4 suspension lift suggestions and ideas please

Welcome to NPORA WAVEY

I merged the second topic you created about this in the SAS section into this one.

Also closed and linked the one from the early WD section to here.

One post is usually enough and it also keeps all the responses in place making it easier for you to find the help others offer :aok:

I just completed my 3" Calmini Suspension lift and a 3" AC body lift. I the proceeded to put 33x10.5 BFG MT KM2 on some rock crawler rims. Awesome amount of clearance. I have an 88 but dont see why it would do any less for a 94. I still am gonna do away with the auto hubs and get lockers but after that theres not much to do to have a very capable rig. I went out on one of our local trails in Nor Cal and went all the places jeeps get stuck even out did my friends silverado on 35x12.5s. so thers my input if you need help let me know i am more than willing if you want pics i got those too.

• 3 weeks later...

I just completed my 3" Calmini Suspension lift and a 3" AC body lift. I the proceeded to put 33x10.5 BFG MT KM2 on some rock crawler rims. Awesome amount of clearance. I have an 88 but dont see why it would do any less for a 94. I still am gonna do away with the auto hubs and get lockers but after that theres not much to do to have a very capable rig. I went out on one of our local trails in Nor Cal and went all the places jeeps get stuck even out did my friends silverado on 35x12.5s. so thers my input if you need help let me know i am more than willing if you want pics i got those too.

how much was the lift all together

• 1 year later...

Hey man, just found you on the member map... we live pretty close to each other. I will be selling most of my suspension lift stuff as soon as I get my SAS completed if you are interested in doing some swapping or buying it outright.

Unless of course you already got your rig lifted....seeing as this thread is out dated....