Power Shift Indicator light

Islandpath

My E-AT switch lights up an orange square on the swithc when its on but is there Is there a power shift Light on the dash?

Maybe the bulb is out...

Speaking of out bulbs Do these rigs also have an "overdrive off" light in the dash?

this is for my 94, I may add an OD light if it doesn't have one.

P.S. I like your hide able sig.

Edited by MY1PATH

Im glad its a simple fix... I thought my tranny is going bad and what in hell is E-AT used for anyways since we have OD?

Hill climbs, towing, etc where you want to let it wind out a bit more before shifting. When I offroad I turn the OD off and the power shift on.

I usually leave mine in power mode because I find if you don't put your foot into it, it will shift normally but if you press it a little further it will hold the shifts (like the newer chevs "tow/haul" mode) and makes it feel like its not as gutless lol.

I usually leave mine in power mode because I find if you don't put your foot into it, it will shift normally but if you press it a little further it will hold the shifts (like the newer chevs "tow/haul" mode) and makes it feel like its not as gutless lol.

Yea, I do notice that it shift at 4-5rpm when I hit the gas pedal. I have a heavy foot anyways. I guess I'm not used to it I preferably like mine off.

A long ass time ago I test drove a '94 4-door at a dealer and it seemed to shift waaaay too high. The little light on the dash wasn't lit up or anything so I thought the transmission was failing. :lol: