Nother Newone

RedneckDave

It was suggested I pay a visit to NPORA, so here I am. Names Dave, own an 87 Pathy, not a lot done to her yet but I have just began the gathering of SAS parts in hopes to have it done by MOAB time in May.

19963_1278269311740_1080228932_885050_7558467_n.jpg

TFlex.jpg

DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

Edited by RedneckDave

Welcome Dave. Being here for only sixth months, i know already these goons nice people have lots of great info on anything you might need in the future. love the pics BTW. looking forward to seeing more. :D

go ahead, call us goons, we act like it sometimes. Usually we mean well. do your best with the search function, thumb thru the How to's, service bullitens and other pinned articles. you will learn allot and avoid bringing out the goons. Then feel free to ask aditonal questions.

I spy a bodylift! (not a bad thing). Welcome man, there's alot of good info in the how-tos and pinned topics like said (and if your plannin a SAS, check the custom fab/SAS section as well :aok: ). Who suggested you? We need to know who might deserve a beating later!

Now you just need to paint that superior 2 door white :shiftyeyes:

Welcome! I met Dave at a trail cleanup this weekend and suggested he head over here for some heckling. The area we were cleaning up is just around the corner from his first two pics. I already warned him about the search function so I don't think we'll have to set the dogs on him for that one :aok:

Ya gotta give a big warm welcome to a guy with a name like "REDNECKDAVE" I like it!!!! Welcome RD

Tye

Theres a lot of good info and people around here...then theres guys that just hang around and write stuff...and some times they go on and on without really getting to the point and stuff...LOL...Welcome and good on ya for the trail cleaning, cool way to meet good people with common interests eh??? You know...that reminds me of this one time....at band camp...

Thanks all for the warm welcome!!! I'll try and use that search function as often as possible ;). As for some of the comments, rear flex is completely stock along with the sway bar being connected. This truck has gotten me out of some pretty impressive uh shall we call them mistakes ;P Yup 3 in BL working on more lift asap, oh I'll leave him anonymous for now. As for the dessert terrain, you can have it, I'll trade ya any day for some snow and mountains.

As for the dessert terrain, you can have it, I'll trade ya any day for some snow and mountains.

Fair enough, but I've been through that part of the world and I recall some pretty good mountains to the north and east IIRC. :shrug:

B

Here you can visit snow and mountains if you are so inclined. Then you get to go back home and it's 70 degrees and sunny.

Yeah I can visit them, but I love living in the mountains, where it's not 100 degree or more for 6+ months out of the year.