Custom Pick up - one of a kind!

Pezzy

**LINKY**

ANCHORAGE, Alaska —

A Valley couple took a childhood memory and turned it into a retirement project. Now, they have a Radio Flyer car to drive around town in.

Fred Keller and Judy Foster worked on the car for 11 months, and finished in August of this year, and their ride has been turning heads.

The base of the wagon is a 1976 Mazda pickup truck that Foster inherited from her dad.

The vehicle turns heads everywhere they go.

"I think the words I hear the most often is 'awesome' or 'cool' or people go by and give us a 'hi' sign," Foster said.

The wheels are made from hub caps and detergent bottles, and the steering wheel is the actual wheel from a wagon. The handle rises eight feet high.

(click link for video)

Well that is just GARBAGE!!! We are experiencing technical difficulties... One moment please...

Okay, fixed. Was a weird address, guess the forum didn't know what to do with it.

Well that is just GARBAGE!!! We are experiencing technical difficulties... One moment please...

Okay, fixed. Was a weird address, guess the forum didn't know what to do with it.

THATS GREAT!!!!! Ive still got a smile on i cant get rid of!!!

Tye

P.s. I mean the Wagon!!!LOL

Edited by Hawzzy

**LINKY**

ANCHORAGE, Alaska —

A Valley couple took a childhood memory and turned it into a retirement project. Now, they have a Radio Flyer car to drive around town in.

Fred Keller and Judy Foster worked on the car for 11 months, and finished in August of this year, and their ride has been turning heads.

The base of the wagon is a 1976 Mazda pickup truck that Foster inherited from her dad.

The vehicle turns heads everywhere they go.

"I think the words I hear the most often is 'awesome' or 'cool' or people go by and give us a 'hi' sign," Foster said.

The wheels are made from hub caps and detergent bottles, and the steering wheel is the actual wheel from a wagon. The handle rises eight feet high.

(click link for video)

That reminds me of

Thats really cool because the first thing my 9 yr old son said when he saw the first one is..."IT NEEDS TO BE BIGGER" LOL

Now hes satisfied...and im STILL grinning...:)

Tye