Can someone ID this connector?

XSrcing

There is nothing in the area to connect it to, that I can see, but I'm curious as to what it is.

Front passenger side of the engine compartment, just behind the battery.

7dd0a1bf.jpg

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it plugs into the wires that run along side the positive battery cable, and the other end routes back up the conduit going to the firewall. :shrug:

For all of us SE owners that have ditched the factory adjustable shocks, we could run some rock lights off of that circuit. I'm sure I can figure out the current draw for each shock. It seems like it should be enough to power some LEDs. I know the thought had popped into my head before, but I failed to write it down. I you still have the original shocks you could cut off the pigtail to wire into the lights.

I've played this game before..check out the post Things not connected to stuff.

i have the same connector, i'm sure everyone does. its not for the shocks, cause my shock connectors are in the wheel wells. and this one behind the battery has a factory jumper wire plugged into it.

you have A/C?

I've played this game before..check out the post Things not connected to stuff.

i have the same connector, i'm sure everyone does. its not for the shocks, cause my shock connectors are in the wheel wells. and this one behind the battery has a factory jumper wire plugged into it.

you have A/C?

Uhhhhh......His truck is a 92' and yours is a 89' LittleReD89 and mine is a 95'......so there MAY be differences grand wizard. But there are 2 plugs that have that connector on the back of my battery area. One is DEFINITELY the oil pressure sender (wires are yellow/blue stripe and black/white stripe) and the other plug is DEFINITELY for my factory Nissan adjustable shocks(white/black stripe, white/red stripe, black solid). What color are the wires on the back of the plug and are there 2 or 3 wires on it? I will post more pictures or a video if you need absolute proof. (FYI....my shocks have 2 plugs as well up front anyways, didn't check the backs, one at the shock and one about a foot away coming from the main wiring harness, in the engine bay.

• 2 weeks later...